Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Solly continues to be very impressive in this role.

I don’t know what the problem is with our strikers, but it’s now the same with Welbeck. We really need to take our chances.

Created another good chance leading to a poor finish. Solly looks very good tonight, as does Bissouma who just oozes class.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Solly continues to be very impressive in this role.

I don’t know what the problem is with our strikers, but it’s now the same with Welbeck. We really need to take our chances.

Covered pre match by Townsend and Morrison .... we’re really high in every PL possession/attacking stat, but simply lack a killer instinct in front of goal.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why is Burn coming inside and chasing Perez? You ain’t going to catch him just go back to LB :lolol:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Without Lamptey and Alzate in the team we are dreary, slow and predictable. I think I may give tonight's game a miss. We stand no chance whatsoever. Potter is clearly hoping to bore the pants off the opposition. Fat chance of that.

What do you think of it so far?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ali J's got his roller skates on.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Have to say, feel way more confident with a back 4. Dunk hasn't enjoyed playing in a 3.

Jul 20, 2003
guess who didn't bet on their left back to get booked because Lamptey wasn't playing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here