Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lego

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I've wanted the VW Camper kit for ages. Thankfully the eldest is slowly getting into Lego after a visit to Legoland Windsor over the summer. I think it might be a project for us both in the near future.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
p3644_column_grid_5.jpg

Could go for the next best thing on Firebox - £299 for a camper van TENT

Quite splendid... :)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Indeed - I still yearn after a split screen camper, ideally a Samba with safari windows. £20-£30k for anything half decent however...

Ha, never had you pegged as an air cooled man (not that I've ever met you), presumed you would be a refined BMW driver. Kudos

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's on its way,I have set my son this challenge some days ago,he's having a few problems doing the roof at the moment and the whole thing is in danger of being kicked across his bedroom.When he eventually finishes it I will post a picture.

Fair play, look forward to seeing that

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Only ever use the big stuff as never mastered the small stuff.

This was me this morning.

Big_lego_blocks.JPG

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I don't want to pollute [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]'s model-building thread so I'll start a new one.

Isn't Lego just completely blinking brilliant?

I'm really tempted to add this 1332 piece bad boy to my own Christmas list as I just fit in the 16+ age group. #BigKid

lego-Volkswagen-T1-Camper-Van-box-493x449.jpg

Bought this last year for my boy's Christmas present. He's well over 30 years old.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
I can never afford it for my two - if anyone wants to sell me any I'd be well interested - don't have to be sets just general lego will be fine!

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
My 2 sons both collect lego (star wars and harry potter). We bought a LOAD of lego as a bulk buy on ebay in July - weighed it when it arrived and it was over 40KG. Paid £300. The decription said there were some complete sets and some boxes.
So far we have made 20+ star wars sets, 10+ Harry Potter sets (inc. Hogwarts) and at least 15 other sets (inc. Indiana Jones and Batman).
Still have Loads of lego left to make more sets with.
We kept the sets our sons didn't already have and sold those they had or didn't collect.
We have had months of family fun building lego, nearly doubled the amount of sets the children have and now also recouped all our money! All in all a good ebay purchase!
Finished another 3 sets last week (2 star wars and 1 batman) which we are selling if anyone is interested.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ha, never had you pegged as an air cooled man (not that I've ever met you), presumed you would be a refined BMW driver. Kudos

My first car was a Beetle - red with a full-length factory fit ragtop sunroof.

My second was a Beetle Karmann Convertible - white with black roof. It was LHD having been imported from California which also meant it was rust-free and in great nick. To this day it was probably the favourite car I've owned, helped by a highly modified engine and superb Alpine stereo.

I've always wanted a split screen camper, and will get one some day.

(My last car was a very nice BMW cabrio, long since sold to help towards a very large legal bill!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here