Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lego

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't want to pollute [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]'s model-building thread so I'll start a new one.

Isn't Lego just completely blinking brilliant?

I'm really tempted to add this 1332 piece bad boy to my own Christmas list as I just fit in the 16+ age group. #BigKid

lego-Volkswagen-T1-Camper-Van-box-493x449.jpg

IMG_5653-660x440.jpg

Lego #10220 Volkswagen T1 Camper Van Time-lapse - YouTube

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Lego Unimog.jpg

Try this Unimog for size. Not sure about the number of pieces, but seven books to go through and a choice of snowplough, or flat-bed truck with crane.

Be prepared to dedicate many hours of your life to the project, though...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Does Apple own it now?

applelego.jpg

:jester:

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Love it, my 7 year old has some cool Lego kits, must admit everytime he asks me to help him i do kinda take over and build it myself much to his annoyance:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Last Christmas was tremendous as my son acquired a Lego Harry Potter Castle. Marvellous scenes.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
10179-1.jpg

I loved lego.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last Christmas was tremendous as my son acquired a Lego Harry Potter Castle. Marvellous scenes.

Yes years of fun re-building the Medieval Castle - excellent stuff

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And on similar lines, my youngest has just turned two and absolutely LOVES Brio train sets. Happily we kept all of our fairly sizeable collection from years gone by and before bed every night I help him build a new track. Top stuff.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

My oldest has that, and the 'shrieking shack' plus various other smaller Lego HP sets, which he's outgrown. I should put them on ebay for him, but I can't be arsed. Anyone want to buy them? :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And on similar lines, my youngest has just turned two and absolutely LOVES Brio train sets. Happily we kept all of our fairly sizeable collection from years gone by and before bed every night I help him build a new track. Top stuff.

Brio kept Junior occupied for hours, still in the loft for when we have Grand children (if ever)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My son has loads of lego... he <ahem> loves it.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I somehow got talked into buying the kids Lego advent calendars this year at about £30 a pop. I am excited though hehe

image.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here