Jul 5, 2003
at home
20041101192433.jpg

whose is this?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
20041211163704.jpg

I have seen this one at every england game. They tend to go in the corners where they will be seen

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i bet none of those flags have ever been used as a table cloth at a george mccartney themed evening though

stewartwithamguesswho13.JPG

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Scotty M said:
i bet none of those flags have ever been used as a table cloth at a george mccartney themed evening though

that is the second funniest thing ever posted on here.

Are you playing match the face?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Dies Irae said:
that is the second funniest thing ever posted on here.

Are you playing match the face?

that was a mammoth game of guess who - the winner was the one who could pick up two victories in a row. unfortunately, this didnt happen for close onto 3 hours

it was preceeded by bingo, and followed by monopoly, where the rules became so bent that i managed to run up a £2000 debt.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Scotty M said:

I don\'t want it to, it will be used for various things in our carlisle all night piss up :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
For anyone confused as to why some people are playing Guess Who with a flag on the table, that is the night before Sunderland away when Tommy, Scott, and I decided to stay awake all night and play board games before setting off for Wearside. That is the Guess Who marathon in my front room!

it was also the night when we decided that cheese straws were a MUST at any decent gathering of people as socially aware as ourselves

cheesestraws15.JPG

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
to understand how amazing the george mccartney themed evening was, think of the greatest night of your life, times it by a MILLION

the look on this mans face at winning guess who says it all:

stewartwins17.JPG

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
I think the look on his face is more to do with the fact it is about 3am and he knows he still has a game of Monopoly and a trip to SUNDERLAND to come!

and he slept the ENTIRE way there - luckily a diet of 10 cups of tea each prevented us two from cracking on this mammoth test of endurance

Oct 25, 2003
i never slept the whole way did i?!

shameful

i really can't remember, all i remember is walking to the bus station singing elton john songs

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
i never slept the whole way did i?!

shameful

i really can't remember, all i remember is walking to the bus station singing elton john songs

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

and the carpenters - close to kev!

stewartsleeps33.JPG

and i bet none of those other flags have ever been used as a piece of sleeping equipment either!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here