Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Legends on tour flag

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
Come back when your flag has a pink seagull and Mark McGhee's signature on it like the Crocs one:)

both our flags have mark mcghees signature on - the maiden debut of the original saw it gained at lewes i believe, in none other than ornage highlighter

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Fragmented Badger said:
You are clutching at straws, mate. Go on, just admit defeat:D

Never, we also OWNED the stands last night as it was the only one there :clap2:

And we got a nice comment from the stewards \"big isn\'t it\"

To which was replied, my flies open or something :lolol: :lolol:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Withdean Wanderer said:
:blush:

And anyway, \'LEGENDS\' are just imposters with a ridiculously hyperbolic name! One might go as far as calling it a \'LIE\'.

I suppose there\'s a \'Legends\' website being set up as we speak..

:glare:

Nope

Might set up just a bebo sight, and put various videos of RAPINGS (not litteraly, more of lickings while people sleep :lolol:) and pictures of our flag in each stadium!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well, you haven't had to RESCUE your flag after it got blown away, and also paraded them on a TRAIN!

:cool:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Fragmented Badger said:
But will you, and your flag, be at Carlisle for the ultimate showdown?

Yes, me and the flag shall be in attendance at ALL away games this season, and many more seasons to come

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Withdean Wanderer said:
Well, you haven\'t had to RESCUE your flag after it got blown away, and also paraded them on a TRAIN!

:cool:

Well I only picked it up from the printing shop yesterday before getting on the lovebus :love:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
lander14 said:
Yes, me and the flag shall be in attendance at ALL away games this season, and many more seasons to come

im going to SPIT on it if i see it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
has your flag been to steyning and enjoyed watching the legendary keith and steve ply their trade

didnt think so

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
lander14 said:
And has it OWNED two rows of seats?

CLEARLY!

ncflag32.JPG

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
and what is more, your flag does not have the HISTORY that comes from being drapped at the PIT STAND:clap:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Fragmented Badger said:
That\'s nothing. I am taking a LIGHTER with me this weekend in case we see that flag:angry:

I\'ll take a knife to your tyres :lolol: and see how much fun you have up north in pretty much scotland :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here