Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Left Back

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
1. Does painters suspension count in the CC? will he miss the liverpool or leeds match?

2. Who are we expecting to take his place? Tano's a bit slow, sure either calde or vincelot could play there, or a loan?

Shame about the result today

COME ON ALBION!! :albion2::thumbsup:

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
1. Does painters suspension count in the CC? will he miss the liverpool or leeds match?

2. Who are we expecting to take his place? Tano's a bit slow, sure either calde or vincelot could play there, or a loan?

Shame about the result today

COME ON ALBION!! :albion2::thumbsup:

1. Yes - he misses the Liverpool game

2. Tano - it is only one game and it is only a CC game which we will probably lose with or without Painter

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
does tarrico have the legs for a whole game?? and imagine him up against downing!!

also if he has a good game and dunk picks up a yellow on wed, painter can cover centre back whilst tano stays left back??

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
İbrahim Tatlıses;4390656 said:
Changer formation! 3-5-2

Calde Dunk Greer

Buckley Dicker Bridcutt Navarro Noone
CMS Vicente

Isnt that what cost us today an attacking midfield and no defensive ball winner winning the tackles. Sounded a bit Kevan Keegan ish all attack and no defensive formation.

I must say this is the impression I got from the radio, which may be wrong.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
QUOTE=seagullmouse;4390738]Painter is our worst player so this isn't the end of the world. Vinderloo is better[/QUOTE]

you what?:eek:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Much as I like Painter and his positional play is brilliant, he is just too slow to be a top player at this level. Gets done for pace 9/10. Fine if we want to be a mid table side but maybe we just need someone a bit bigger and quicker if we want to be challenging at the top.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
My mistake but a young lad playing at right back can usually swap a lot easier than older one who is set in his ways.

Maybe. But I think you are better off with a natural left footer rather than someone who will want to use their right the majority of the time. With a right footed younger player they'd have to be very confident.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Maybe. But I think you are better off with a natural left footer rather than someone who will want to use their right the majority of the time. With a right footed younger player they'd have to be very confident.

but considering they could play downing on the right, it would almost be more beneficial with a rightfooted left back as they will be more comfortable as he cuts inside

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
but considering they could play downing on the right, it would almost be more beneficial with a rightfooted left back as they will be more comfortable as he cuts inside

You don't think they'd work it out and switch Downing back to the left then? I don't think playing a right footed player left back and vice-versa is ever a satisfactory option. Good players/Coaches will work it out very quickly and unless genuinely two footed, the player will come unstuck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here