Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds....

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Will be interesting if Bielsa sticks to his philosophy when they are getting turned over week in week out as the players aren’t good enough to do it in the Prem.

I don’t have anything against Leeds it the fans either, it’s just the Jake Humphrey’s levels of naivety that makes me roll my eyes. I’m sure I’ll be proven wrong, but I don’t remember anything except anticipation for a tough time when we got promoted. There wasn’t any “look out Premier League” twattery that we are being treated to with Leeds

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Will be interesting if Bielsa sticks to his philosophy when they are getting turned over week in week out as the players aren’t good enough to do it in the Prem.

I don’t have anything against Leeds it the fans either, it’s just the Jake Humphrey’s levels of naivety that makes me roll my eyes. I’m sure I’ll be proven wrong, but I don’t remember anything except anticipation for a tough time when we got promoted. There wasn’t any “look out Premier League” twattery that we are being treated to with Leeds

Bielsa an interesting chap, he will leave if there's not a full commitment to his wants. Also while some of his ex-players, now managers/coaches say how good he was he hasn't really won much of note.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I thought the SKy coverage yeaterday was disgraceful.
Immediately post-game they just talked about Leeds promotion for about 20 minutes, before showing any interviews about Huddersfield's win.

Pretty disrespectful.
I understand that a lot of Leeds fans would have been watching, but would it have been too hard to switch between the normal post match discussion and then switch to the Leeds related content.

Great result for Huddersfield which probably sees them safe.
Should have featured in some way.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
I'm pleased for Leeds to be back in the Prem. I enjoy the deluded nature of their fans and the banter is usually pretty good. Wind them up and watch them go! Great away day in 2005 (I think it was). Yeldell 'the ****** in the pink', farehamseagull and I getting knees battered by the rows of seats in front. Great 1-1 draw. Might have been Butters with the equaliser and Oatway saw red.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Deluded, massive chip on shoulder. The only two things that come to my mind when someone says Leeds, the football club comes further down the list

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Shit hole

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Champions without even having to fight for it��

decent 24 hours that, promoted and then champions without even having to kick a ball. all wrapped up with 2 games to spare. most un-leeds like thing ever.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm pleased for Leeds to be back in the Prem. I enjoy the deluded nature of their fans and the banter is usually pretty good. Wind them up and watch them go! Great away day in 2005 (I think it was). Yeldell 'the ****** in the pink', farehamseagull and I getting knees battered by the rows of seats in front. Great 1-1 draw. Might have been Butters with the equaliser and Oatway saw red.
I like it when the soft tw@ts lockdown Waccoe after a heavy defeat or after a string of poor results. They're even thinner skinned than Donald Trump.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I thought the SKy coverage yeaterday was disgraceful.
Immediately post-game they just talked about Leeds promotion for about 20 minutes, before showing any interviews about Huddersfield's win.

Pretty disrespectful.
I understand that a lot of Leeds fans would have been watching, but would it have been too hard to switch between the normal post match discussion and then switch to the Leeds related content.

Great result for Huddersfield which probably sees them safe.
Should have featured in some way.

Same happened when Liverpool won the league in the game they weren't playing in.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DE7F775E-4C90-45EE-BEE8-CFCF7D951965.png

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
We have to accept that because of achievements years ago they still have a global appeal. TV audience for there games will be huge compared to us. This doesnt of course mean they will do well in PL just that 1000s worldwide will be pleased they have opportunity to watch them. Have no doubt global appeal is something club is working on all the time.and shame couldnt go on USA tour.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Interesting search results :ohmy:

I thought Man United/Millwall held the title there. What have Leeds ever done to us ?

Annotation 2020-07-18 225119.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We have to accept that because of achievements years ago they still have a global appeal. TV audience for there games will be huge compared to us. This doesnt of course mean they will do well in PL just that 1000s worldwide will be pleased they have opportunity to watch them. Have no doubt global appeal is something club is working on all the time.and shame couldnt go on USA tour.

You're right however they are a club that have horrible fans, aggressive throw backs to yesteryear. Most clubs have moved on Leeds certainly haven't. What will be lovely is they have some real hard first fixtures which leaves them rock bottom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here