Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds vs Brighton - the Thread

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Buzza said:
What makes a thread official? :jester:

Officers make it official. Over the top Private* Baldrick (shoulder-sash) !

(* non-land owning pleb.) :jester:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
One flaw I have noticed about Gary Hart playing right back is his tendency to play the opponents on-side. That's without tripping them up in the penalty area and getting sent orf.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Hope to see Frutos tomorrow!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Elland Road was the biggest dissapointment of a stadium I have ever been too. It looks like its still stuck in the seventies!

Albert deserves to keep his place. Frutos and CKR on the bench please.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Perseus is just a jumped up little twat.

Over the last few games he has failed to get his name on the top of the thread which has captured all the news of the latest game.

This must have damaged his fragile ego, so this week he launches the 'Official thread' a full 24 hours before kick off.

Attention seeking or what?:salute: :salute: :salute:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
perseus said:
Officers make it official. Over the top Private* Baldrick (shoulder-sash) !

(* non-land owning pleb.) :jester:

I'll think you'll find, if you look at my avatar, that I am an officer sir!

Dave The Gaffer is Baldrick! :p

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
There are TWO official threads, one started by Perseus on the 9th and the other started by the Magician on the 7th.

Unless the moderators wimp out and merge the two, currently the first official thread has 6 replies and 310 views...Perseus' official thread has 7 replies and 170 views.

This UNOFFICIAL thread has 10 replies and 207 views which makes it MORE official than Perseus' thread and LESS official than the Magician's thread, based on VIEWS.

If you base it on REPLIES then the UNOFFICIAL thread is unofficially the OFFICIAL thread. Unofficially both OFFICIAL threads will be looked at in an UNOFFICIAL way.

:wave:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'm just saying the thread with the most replies has more validity than the threads with the fewer replies, and therefore can rightly claim to be representing the MAJORITY and thus should (rightly) be referred to as the OFFICIAL thread...even if it's status is still UNOFFICIAL.

What would be very statto-esque is if you had a sister "discussion" thread to run alongside the OFFICIAL, or OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL...or even the UNOFFICIAL OFFICAL thread. The purpose of this second thread would be a place to discuss the first, official thread.

As they say in the movies "Never let facts ruin a good story, lest you lose the thread" and I for one salute that.

Downloaded Penguin said:
There are TWO official threads, one started by Perseus on the 9th and the other started by the Magician on the 7th.

Unless the moderators wimp out and merge the two, currently the first official thread has 6 replies and 310 views...Perseus' official thread has 7 replies and 170 views.

This UNOFFICIAL thread has 10 replies and 207 views which makes it MORE official than Perseus' thread and LESS official than the Magician's thread, based on VIEWS.

If you base it on REPLIES then the UNOFFICIAL thread is unofficially the OFFICIAL thread. Unofficially both OFFICIAL threads will be looked at in an UNOFFICIAL way.

Phuck's sake. :jester:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Leeds v Brighton. Not very official thread. FACT.

Morning everyone............must go, got a coach to catch.......goodbye.:lolol: :drink: :drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mind how you go! It's grim up there.:wave:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
dougdeep said:
Mind how you go! It's grim up there.:wave:
We'll brighten the place up a bit:lolol: :drink: :wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I haven't finished my breakfast yet ...:eek:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It looks a bit foggy out there

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
it's pissing darn in Essex

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Downloaded Penguin said:

How exciting!!! Update please Mr Penguin. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here