Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Donny (Official Match Thread)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Probably sounds a bit odd given that we won the game, but when Rovers were at Withdean, there were spells in the first half where they passed us off the park.

Easily the best footballing side I saw all season.

Has there ever been a more universally popular play off result than this?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Haven't read this thread, indeed haven't been on Nsc for a few days but wanted to come on and say really, really well done Donny!
What a great feeling to win a playoff at Wembley against your big rivals. In your dark days did u ever believe it would come to this?? Brilliant, brilliant; it shows nice guys DO win!
PG
PS fans united will never be defeated!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Probably sounds a bit odd given that we won the game, but when Rovers were at Withdean, there were spells in the first half where they passed us off the park.

Easily the best footballing side I saw all season.

Has there ever been a more universally popular play off result than this?

Agreed. Lovely triangles.
Anyone got any clips of Leeds fans crying?
I do hope so.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I was at the Kaiser Chiefs gig at Elland Road yesterday - they were so full of themselves it was like an early promotion party - 24 hours on I wonder how they're feeling now. It made for a good atmoshpere at the time though - and I survived despite wearing a Skint Seagulls top!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
great game to watch, better team won...and Leeds again next year, sounds good to me

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spare a thought for Bournemouth, ex manager and ex striker take Donny up to the Championship whilst they go down to League 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here