Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Donny (Official Match Thread)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
So there is lots of sympathy for Leeds on here then :laugh::laugh:

I was shouting at the telly for Donny to win..........almost as much as if it were B & H A playing :D

Well done Donny, you deserved it :clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think Leeds and possibly Leicester will be telling the rest of League One that they're too big for the division, rather like Forest did.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Leeds are a very poor team. Have been all season in my opinion. I'm not interested in all the tedious shit that accompanies their financial fun and games, but purely on the pitch they're seriously lacking in some key departments. Doncaster played a far better game, in a much more attractive style, and fully deserved their win.

How do you figure that when if it weren't for their financial issues they would have been promoted outright?

Great scenes at Wembley........................Loads of Leeds crying there eyes out :lolol::lolol:

Best part of the afternoon-seeing all those 'hard bastards' blubbing like f***ing GIRLS.

Thanks Leeds-you've provided great entertainment today:yahoo:

Dandyman

In London village.
Loving it even down to beer gutted replica shirt wearing plastic Leeds c*nt in my north London pub looking totally gutted at the final whistle.

Massive thumbs up to Donny and equally massive f*ck you to Ken "lying, stealing, scumbag" Bates.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Well done Donny, you deserved it :clap:

This has been a great weekend so far. Donny have well and truly shown us how much light there can be at the end of the tunnel. 1998 must seem an exeptionally long time ago (I was at their last game of that season when they played Colchester and we were playing Lincoln - I hate Lincoln) and I am absolutely delighted for them.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Boot,Leeds are a shampions league cloob,not just a shampionship cloob,according to Sky poondits,erm pundits.

Ah,those 15 points come sharply into focus now.Lucky they weren't a smaller cloob,like Halifax or Boston.The focus could be sharper still.

Pity is,they will be a strong candidate next season,though not,I think,certainties.

But it was the running of the club,and taxpayers paying for it that caused the problem.If we ever again get to a playoff final and lose,there will also be tears.I saw some when we lost to Notts all those years ago.

So bad luck to Leeds supporters,but very well done Donny.

You deserved it.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Oh f***ing love it , love it.

Lets get those fixtures out and get back up to Elland Road again.

Oh happy day :)

At the end of the day justice has been done.

Donny are a very good team who deserve to be in the Championship.

Leeds are not a very good team who didn't deserve to be in this League but who would have won League 2 so they are now where they belong.

We deserve to be playing Leeds next season and I think could do rather well :albion2::albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here