Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Arsenal

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Anyone else think the stand in the Bet365 advert looks like the :amex: West Stand with green seats?

[YT]BJeM0bwEAjY[/YT]

Last edited:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
everything that pisses me off in football happens in space of a few minutes. Commentary an all time low, on about Johnson doing a carpentry course, then tried to make a half witted joke about shooting inside the woodwork! jeez. Then Wenger moaning about something that happened "in the corner" before the goal, stop whining you dick head. Then they say they will look at the incident at half time, why for fucks sake, it wont change it being a goal, and all it will do is attempt to take away from the quality strike or even worse trigger a load more bollox from the studio.......rant rant rant :)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
everything that pisses me off in football happens in space of a few minutes. Commentary an all time low, on about Johnson doing a carpentry course, then tried to make a half witted joke about shooting inside the woodwork! jeez. Then Wenger moaning about something that happened "in the corner" before the goal, stop whining you dick head. Then they say they will look at the incident at half time, why for fucks sake, it wont change it being a goal, and all it will do is attempt to take away from the quality strike or even worse trigger a load more bollox from the studio.......rant rant rant :)

Nice to see you're enjoying the game H. :lol:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010

So We/Gus can moan about a Tommy handball that is clearly outside the box against b'muff, but Weger cant moan about a clear foul on one of his players? Ok then!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
So We/Gus can moan about a Tommy handball that is clearly outside the box against b'muff, but Weger cant moan about a clear foul on one of his players? Ok then!

oi, let a man rant will you. lol

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Despite my dislike for Leeds I can't help but want them to equalise now, at the start I wanted them to get thrashed.

Feb 14, 2010
Zero tolerance of standing at Elland Road I see? not likely, thank god and what a great atmosphere and see all those people enjoying themselves. Falmer stewards, take note

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
I think this 'Leeds Wankfest' by ITV as mentioned earlier in this thread is to make up for the 'Arsenal Wankfest' by ITV in the first game.

At the end of the coverage on the Saturday, they said they didn't have time to show Becchio's header, then proceeded to show about 10 Arsenal chances in a row, then topped it off with a Cesc Fabregas interview, not bothering with Kasper Schmeichel who won Man of the March.

I'm sure ITV would have had a number of emails from irrate Leeds fans complaining.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Amazing crowd there tonight- I'd love it if we could create anything like that at the new gaff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here