Jul 2, 2009
Quite the retort to the ‘your going down with the palace’

‘Your going down on your boyfriend’

Jesus wept.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Utter twats. Leeds fans think they’re some sort of Northern Millwall but are actually just twats.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Does anyone else feel like Mac is almost wasted a bit in that 10 role? I’m torn because it’s good to get him on the ball further forward but I do feel like at times he is little bit out of the game, I like him most on the turn driving from deep.

We’ve been extremely sloppy so far.

Definitely, we saw at the World Cup how great he is just off the striker (albeit that striker was Messi :lolol:).

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Don’t like the way this game is developing, reminding me a lot of that palace away game, seems in total control and we are clearly miles better than them but this game could easily get out of our control.

Amazing defending from Mitoma that

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Don’t like the way this game is developing, reminding me a lot of that palace away game, seems in total control and we are clearly miles better than them but this game could easily get out of our control.

Amazing defending from Mitoma that
My stream froze just as Ayling was about to shoot!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Not sure why Leeds are in the relegation zone - they seem quite decent - although they don't quite seem to know what to do in the penalty area.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Really poor from Mac, got to be better.

We look very dangerous when we do get the ball forward but struggling to get it there most of the time, Leeds confusing us by putting literally zero pressure on the ball

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here