Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Does anyone else feel like Mac is almost wasted a bit in that 10 role? I’m torn because it’s good to get him on the ball further forward but I do feel like at times he is little bit out of the game, I like him most on the turn driving from deep.

We’ve been extremely sloppy so far.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
buffstreams dot st
or
vipleague dot st

Both usually fairly reliable once clicked through the ads and stuff.
Is this the correct URL?
(NB people please don't try and help by posting the actual URL)

Screenshot_20230311-151245.png

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Does anyone else feel like Mac is almost wasted a bit in that 10 role? I’m torn because it’s good to get him on the ball further forward but I do feel like at times he is little bit out of the game, I like him most on the turn driving from deep.

I agree regarding Ali Mac.

Also, wish we weren't so sloppy. This game is absolutely there for us. Caicedo, Pervis and Gross ambling around. It's as if we know we're better, we're not going to be fazed by the vocal neanderthals and we're too relaxed. Building up a bit better now but come on lads. Lets do this.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Yes. Fun for him to play there in the World Cup with oceans of space as everyone was putting three players on Messi. Different story in Brighton/PL.

He's not bad in the 10 role, just a lot better and more when playing deeper.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Need to get Mitoma up against that twat Ayling as much as possible, it’s quite an open game considering how deep Leeds are sitting, they commit quite a few forward when they do attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here