Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Play like that and beat Fulham it's Potter IN for me..#ficklefeckersarus

The case against Potter is that he can’t back up wins like we had against Newcastle and the Villa. Next week is his chance to show he can do that

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
And on not one occasion did we faff around in front of goal rolling out the ball and then wasting time with short negative passes - just get it up there and have a go!

Which was nice.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Usual divs slagging off the team before we've even kicked off , do yourself a favour piss back off to whatever team you support forum and shut the door on the way out .

I'm sure they are Brighton fans. Not everybody is a supporter. I would describe myself as a fan rather than a supporter. I am still team Potter but was probably two defeats away from joining team Potter out.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Anyone else looking forward to MOTD and the 'experts' explaining why this World Class side can't beat sides like little BHA? :lolol:

"Bad day at the office", "out of sorts", "bad pitch", "tough run of games", "missing key players" (while not mentioning all of ours missing). Tick them off as you watch.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Off to the pub to celebrate tonight (which is my man cave at the end of the garden by the way).

Nice to slob out with a few beers watching tonights games whilst the other half watches the Saturday pap that's on terrestrail TV.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That was strangely unstressful, we just seemed to stop them playing completely.

Commentators 'Leeds weren't at the races'. Of course they weren't, we had the wheels, axles, gearbox and engine off their f***ing bus in the first 5 mins. They were going nowhere :albion2:

The TV people were better. At half time Beckford and Redknapp said we completely outplayed Leeds. Hang on....'Totally and thoroughly deserved win' said the R5 chap seconds ago. 'Well organised and disciplined'.

I was so nervous second half I'm still shaking now.

Strange how some people have actually turned into bullies in the way they make contemptuous comments about our manager and his team.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Bielsaball and Potter out :clap:

Did a number on on him. Proper performance from the lads just when we needed it.

Only 1 point behind where I thought we’d be at this stage of the season.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The TV people were better. At half time Beckford and Redknapp said we completely outplayed Leeds. Hang on....'Totally and thoroughly deserved win' said the R5 chap seconds ago. 'Well organised and disciplined'.

Strange how some people have actually turned into bullies in the way they make contemptuous comments about our manager and his team.

I was expecting to wake up from a dream listening to all the complimentary remarks from the pundits. WTF?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
That was strangely unstressful, we just seemed to stop them playing completely.

Commentators 'Leeds weren't at the races'. Of course they weren't, we had the wheels, axles, gearbox and engine off their f***ing bus in the first 5 mins. They were going nowhere :albion2:

Trouble is the commentators will just say Leeds were off par and not that we stopped them playing. They didn't really trouble us at all. GP had them sussed today

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"Bad day at the office", "out of sorts", "bad pitch", "tough run of games", "missing key players" (while not mentioning all of ours missing). Tick them off as you watch.

Not so sure. R5 pundit now giving us massive credit. I think many of them have been baffled that we have so few points, given the way we play. I'm expecting comments about Leeds more along the lines of 'other teams have found them out', 'naive', 'lacking real quality' which to my mind are closer to the truth.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

i measured my heart beat at 118 on around 80mins....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here