Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Looks like a more direct team. Counter-attacking?

Gross and White can pick out long forward passes / runners.

Really hope Mac is traditional number 10.

Can't decide if I'm feeling excitement or anxiety. UTA!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
So it's White and Gross with Propper and Bissouma available?

Wow.

If he has got this right, then hats off to him.
If not, Think I may take a break from NSC

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I think you’re getting me confused, as far as I know I haven’t met you in real life.

This thread has been the same all season, line up released, everyone moans and is negative before we’ve even kicked a ball, it’s bizarre. Like I said, name me a time you’ve been happy with the line up this season? The one game that sticks out to me is Sheffield U at home when there was almost unanimous agreement of a good line up and we were utterly awful.

And look at our points total this season. Maybe those people are right?

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
With that line up and formation expect wave after wave of Leeds streaming forward and probably getting a couple of goals to boot. Not expecting much now

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think we’re all baffled at Biss not starting. Huge call from the manager and he’ll get criticism or credit appropriately at full time.

I’m struggling with this one. Maybe Potter can explain after the match?

All I can hang on to is that he wants to keep his trump card in his hand rather than displayed on the table. It’s high risk certainly.

BHAFC132

Mar 17, 2019
I think you’re getting me confused, as far as I know I haven’t met you in real life.

This thread has been the same all season, line up released, everyone moans and is negative before we’ve even kicked a ball, it’s bizarre. Like I said, name me a time you’ve been happy with the line up this season? The one game that sticks out to me is Sheffield U at home when there was almost unanimous agreement of a good line up and we were utterly awful.

U seen the points? U seen the results? I’m sure half the people on this thread would pick a better lineup :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
With thee other albion wining, the pressure is on Potter and the team more so now....

Here’s hoping for a victory, anything else and I fear the worse for us.

boik

So, no Bissouma, no Tau, White in midfield......I genuinely have no idea what goes through potter's mind when selecting a team.
I'll happily eat humble pie if we somehow manage to win.

I would guess that he knows that we are not going to outrun Leeds all over the pitch whoever plays. We are also not going to outscore them in an end-to-end match. Therefore another approach is needed. lets hope he's got it right.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone got a stream? Hesgoal not working ffs!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

I had the urge at 2pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m starting now, this is going to be a wild ride, either the best day of the season or the worst. The marmite fixture

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
How many Solly March back and side passes will we see versus forward passes and dangerous crosses?.... I suspect plenty of the former again....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here