Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United Envy

46CupFinals

Banned
Jan 17, 2009
The name of "The Big Board" should be changed to the Leeds United Envy board, you are so jealous of our massiveness and our spending power, its like you almost wish you were like us.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The name of "The Big Board" should be changed to the Leeds United Envy board, you are so jealous of our massiveness and our spending power, its like you almost wish you were like us.

Do you guys ever feel disappointed that teams no longer sell out games against Leeds?

It's almost as though they've become just another Third Division team.

We lose to one, we lose to them all pal, to be honest it hurts a lot more losing to Cheltenham or Crewe than it does to Leeds.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yes, there's not a day goes by when I don't wish the Albion were a bunch of cheating bastards who robbed the St John Ambulance

Rather sad though, isn't it, that fans of the 'massive' Leeds Utd have to come and troll on little old Brighton message boards. If you must go and annoy fans of other clubs, why not try your supposed 'rivals' Man United, see what they think of your lot these days?

46CupFinals

Banned
Jan 17, 2009
Do you guys ever feel disappointed that teams no longer sell out games against Leeds?

It's almost as though they've become just another Third Division team.

We lose to one, we lose to them all pal, to be honest it hurts a lot more losing to Cheltenham or Crewe than it does to Leeds.

I can understand that its because you expect to lose to a big club like Leeds, a point is like winning the lottery for homeless relegation fodder such as Brighton.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No, I think you are thinking of Leicester City - a big club who are top of the division.

You are behind those Yorkshire giants Huddersfield and just ahead of Tranmere :thumbsup:

sparky

Jan 17, 2009

more like getting in more debt power! not a big club anymore

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can understand that its because you expect to lose to a big club like Leeds, a point is like winning the lottery for homeless relegation fodder such as Brighton.

It was nice that Simon Grayson told the papers this week that Leeds sold out every away game they go to.

Yesterday must have proved a bit expensive for your northern salaries then, because I'm pretty sure I spotted plenty of empty seats in the away end. For such a Massive Club, I mean.

I like it best of all when you sing anti Man United songs. Tell me: do they still sing about Leeds at Old Trafford?

46CupFinals

Banned
Jan 17, 2009
It was nice that Simon Grayson told the papers this week that Leeds sold out every away game they go to.

Yesterday must have proved a bit expensive for your northern salaries then, because I'm pretty sure I spotted plenty of empty seats in the away end. For such a Massive Club, I mean.

I like it best of all when you sing anti Man United songs. Tell me: do they still sing about Leeds at Old Trafford?

It was sold out yesterday, aload of us didn't sit in the seats and moved elsewhere and stood to watch the game due to the shite view, you might of seen this if you were at the game :)

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
46CupFinals

Serious question.

Was he the first “Judas” in football!! ???

Attachments

• DRevie5.jpg
    DRevie5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 368

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It was sold out yesterday, aload of us didn't sit in the seats and moved elsewhere and stood to watch the game due to the shite view, you might of seen this if you were at the game :)

Yeah....keep telling yourself that chaps :lolol: the fact that lots of Leeds fans were standing actually obscured some of the empty seats. Perhaps you just couldn't see them from where you were...

Seriously...if you can't afford the ticket prices, we understand. It's nothing to be ashamed of. That's what the North-South divide is for, so we know which "big" clubs won't sell all their tickets in advance.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yes we do to be brutally honest...it is a real case of penis envy, as Hungry Joe suggests...concentrate on the word penis!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Smells like Deductions to me.

Oh, & one other thing I'd like to add. Brian Clough: 44 days of unrivalled football enjoyment. :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here