Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United Envy

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didn't they mention on the commentary yesterday when the attendance was announced that the away end did not sell out as it was about 100 under the capacity ?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The thing is over the last 5 years or so it would seem Leeds have adopted us as a bit of a rival. Everytime we've played them recently there has been quite a lot of goings on off the field; they make more of an effort with us than most other teams.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I cannot control my envy just looking at the table in awe at such a massive club sitting in the dizzy heights of 9th beneath the might of football powerhouses Stockport and MK Dons.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The name of "The Big Board" should be changed to the Leeds United Envy board, you are so jealous of our massiveness and our spending power, its like you almost wish you were like us.

I'd be jealous, except LEEDS means you're likely to be from YORKSHIRE - Britain's version of AMERICANS e.g. you always hear them coming (e.g. this PIE's not as good as a northern pie blah blah) and boring on about the north, southern jessies etc when the reality is many are just a bit simple, haven't traveled beyond Weatherby and are just plain irritating. They also have an alarming tendency to kidnap their children to top up their housing benefit.

Think I'll stick to be proud of Sussex; a place people move to, rather than from.....

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
your shadowing wednesday mate, always have been

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
The name of "The Big Board" should be changed to the Leeds United Envy board, you are so jealous of our massiveness and our spending power, its like you almost wish you were like us.

Bet you love the slide down from European football in the last few years.

f***ing prick.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Small club in Yorkshire, your just a small club in Yorkshire, small club in Yorkshire!

:bigwave:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Why don’t you f**k off you coal mining, cotton spinning, whippet racing Northern inbreed. It goes to show how far the mighty have fallen that you feel the need to spend your time abusing us on our forum. Your third tier now scum bag get over it.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Firstly, not all folk who live in Yorkshire or even Leeds are simpletons and a lot have travelled further than Wetherby (note Wetherby is spelt with no "a").

However, getting back to the point, apart from Bradford and Rotherham Leeds are the lowest ranked Yorkshire league side. That is the reality.

The other reality is that Leeds made a profit of £4.5m last year. Fantastic, apart from the fact that Bates has simply put 99% of it in his pocket. Do Leeds fans ever feel ripped off.

Lastly, I asked a work colleague and Man Utd do not see Leeds as rivals, they see them as a joke and do not sing about them at games.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Blimey, a Leeds fan coming on here to give us grief!! He must be excitable, as if we don't have other things to be worried about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here