Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds to sign Wayne Henderson

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
OK Realist, You keep banging on about Kuipers keeping it Private and asking us for proof of what was supposed to go on. How about you prove that he has kept it secret as I know for a fact he has told at least 2 players about what has happened.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Caveman said:
I'd bring Kuipers back, at least he dominates his box and commands his back four.

Er, no he doesnt and never has. At present admittedly Hendo isnt the best communicator Ive ever seen, but at least he tries to sort things out himself and not just sit on his line like Kuipers does, waiting to make a fantastic save which will blind everyone from all the shit things he does every match.

One of the best AND most promising keepers we've had for years and people are saying they dont care if he leaves because we've still got sunday league Kuipers in the squad. :angry: Un bloody believable

the Realist

Feb 5, 2006
B.M.F said:
OK Realist, You keep banging on about Kuipers keeping it Private and asking us for proof of what was supposed to go on. How about you prove that he has kept it secret as I know for a fact he has told at least 2 players about what has happened.

I'm talking about not going public, not to the papers, the television, the local radio phone-in or even speaking directly to the fans about it.

Of course players will discuss things amongst themselves, usually in the belief that their colleagues are also professional enough not to wash dirty linen in public.

But I'm eqaully certain that Kuipers didn't tell his colleagues "Oh, I threw a hissy fit because I was relegated to the bench". Things ran a lot deeper and lot more complex than that I'm afraid.

There were only two people taking part in the now "almost legendary" discussions, and all the publicity around that "chat" has come from just one of those two - and as with anything in this world where there is only one source, it is spun to suit that source,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here