Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds to sign Wayne Henderson

It's interesting that almost all of ther abuse against the team I heard today was directed at Henderson - even though he was at fault for NONE of the goals. I think that sums up the "anti-s" at the moment - absolutely f***ing clueless - what a marvellous stroke of luck you have absolutely NO INFLUENCE over this great club of ours :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hendo - have a good summer break fella and see ya here for a great season starting in August :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
London Irish said:
It's interesting that almost all of ther abuse against the team I heard today was directed at Henderson - even though he was at fault for NONE of the goals. I think that sums up the "anti-s" at the moment - absolutely f***ing clueless - what a marvellous stroke of luck you have absolutely NO INFLUENCE over this great club of ours :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hendo - have a good summer break fella and see ya here for a great season starting in August :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
London Irish said:

I'm not a Henderson hater, he has kept us in games so many times, espically Preston if it wasn't for him we would of lost that 3-0.

I don't agree about your ballshit saying it'll be a great season, if you think League One will be a walkover then your wrong. We are going to struggle in League One with Magoo in Charge, we may even have a relegation scrap again.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I dont think he was at fault for the goals, although the second goal came from his fumble and then clashing with one of their attackers.

I just thought today he did not command his area, he was quiet and didnt look interested......for an Irish international, I was expecting better.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
London Irish said:

Top Post LI. Again the hate mob are out because Kuiprs is a twat and they can not see that through their blinkers. See you next Season Hendo and please ignore the pro Kuipers brigade.

All I can sing to those people is

Michel Kuipers, A f***ing waste of space
A f***ing waste of space
A f***ing waste of space

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Dies Irae said:
Ihe was quiet and didnt look interested.

And the rest of the team were full of themselves and up for it?

brightonfan_86 said:
I'm not a Henderson hater, he has kept us in games so many times, espically Preston if it wasn't for him we would of lost that 3-0.

I don't agree about your ballshit saying it'll be a great season, if you think League One will be a walkover then your wrong. We are going to struggle in League One with Magoo in Charge, we may even have a relegation scrap again.

Kev - we agree as far as the walkover bit - not the relegation scrap bit though. Next season could be a transitional rebuilding season - you're a young fella and you are due one of those - football is not all promotion and relegation thrills and spills, despite what the Albion have acheived over the last six years :drink: :drink: :drink:

Dies Irae said:
I dont think he was at fault for the goals, although the second goal came from his fumble and then clashing with one of their attackers.

I just thought today he did not command his area, he was quiet and didnt look interested......for an Irish international, I was expecting better.

Not what I saw - most of the time, like the rest of us, he could not quite believe what he saw happening directly in front of him!

Dies Irae said:

Anyway Dave, shut up and watch London Irish, we've just gone 5-0 up against Wasps on SKY - it won't last but you can dream :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

London Irish said:
Anyway Dave, shut up and watch London Irish, we've just gone 5-0 up against Wasps on SKY - it won't last but you can dream :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
f*** 5-5 :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
B.M.F said:
And the rest of the team were full of themselves and up for it?

well obviously not, but we were discussing Henderson

BTW Interesting how people have turned on Kuipers. I have not seen exactly what he has done wrong. He was the one left out by McGhee because MM reconed his distribution was crap...however when you look at Hendersons distribution, I am not that convinced he is any better...Blayney was the best at kicking IMHO. People have very short memories. Kuipers was a tremendous asset to this club and was responsible in no part to some of the sucesses we have had....people also forget he had two horrendous injuries which certainly put paid to his Brighton career. To call him a wanker, is totally uncalled for

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:

Bollocks:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

COME ON IRISH

BTW Did you get a ticket for the Stoop or have they changed the venue as requested?

Last edited:

Dies Irae said:
Bollocks:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

COME ON IRISH

BTW Did you get a ticket for the Stoop or have they changed the venue as requested?

BOLLOCKS 5-10 :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Course I'm gonna get a ticket - I'm a season ticket holder! (Why, do ya want one ??? :lolol: )

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Dies Irae said:
well obviously not, but we were discussing Henderson

BTW Interesting how people have turned on Kuipers. I have not seen exactly what he has done wrong. He was the one left out by McGhee because MM reconed his distribution was crap...however when you look at Hendersons distribution, I am not that convinced he is any better...Blayney was the best at kicking IMHO. People have very short memories. Kuipers was a tremendous asset to this club and was responsible in no part to some of the sucesses we have had....people also forget he had two horrendous injuries which certainly put paid to his Brighton career. To call him a wanker, is totally uncalled for

I absolutely 100% agree with that. Well said DTG. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

London Irish said:
BOLLOCKS 5-10 :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Course I'm gonna get a ticket - I'm a season ticket holder! (Why, do ya want one ??? :lolol: )
SHITTING HELL - we scored again 10-12 :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

four tries in 9 minutes - sorry gotta log off now and give this my full attention - back after the inevitable defeat later! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink:

7 tries in 19 minutes :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sky already hailing it game of the season :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Irish 22-19 up - already got a try bonus point for 4 tries :ohmy: :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here