Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds tickets

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
During the October 2004 game, half of the people in V Block were Leeds fans, complete with colours. If that wasn't bad enough, V Block is supposed to be a family section of the ground (though I'm allowed in without a family).

Before the January 2006 game, two Leeds fans stopped me at Brighton station and asked about pubs. Rather foolishly, I said that they could join me and my friends (the Lancing Wrecking Crew (joke)) in the Caxton Arms. When we arrived at the Caxton, my friends ignored both me and the Leeds fans. After the visitors had taken the hint and disappeared, I was told in no uncertain terms never to bring "dirty Leeds" in our pub again.

The two Leeds fans had asked me if we had any players to look out for. I told them that we had a couple of tricky French wingers whose tricks rarely amounted to much. Of course, that day, Frutos and Carole had blinding games. After the game, I bumped into the two Leeds fans. One of them said, "I thought you said those two Frenchmen were shit!"

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How many games until I get out of the "white"?

Surprised nobody has put you out of your misery.

It's not down to an amount of games. It's down to hard cash.

You have to pay £30 (I think it was) for Blue membership and own a season ticket for anything else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here