Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds tickets

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I see they are not on sale on line now and only people on the clubs ticket datebase are allowed tickets. Surprised this wasn't the case all along!

They are even taking the radical approach of allowing orders over the phone!

Still expect a few leeds fans to have sneaked into the home end.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
could be intresting with having to renew away member thing or have they not really deleted that database, although thinking about it thats prob a dif database as its a home game.

Oh well its another post to the post count

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
looking forward to our thrilling game ending in 3 points coming our way already!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
could be intresting with having to renew away member thing or have they not really deleted that database, although thinking about it thats prob a dif database as its a home game.

Oh well its another post to the post count

We got tickets from brighton for family and they never even asked about being a member. Though we could well have been in the database already from the previous fixture.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I see they are not on sale on line now and only people on the clubs ticket datebase are allowed tickets. Surprised this wasn't the case all along!

They are even taking the radical approach of allowing orders over the phone!

Still expect a few leeds fans to have sneaked into the home end.

This will be the biggest invasion of leeds fans since the late 80's early 90's

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Family stand now full but they are offering you tickets in 'W' at family stand prices.

We normally end up there anyway for the 2nd half once the junior hooter noize has penetrated my skull.

Missus away in Madrid for the weekend so me and the 3 fellas have a boys weekend planned.

PG

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

They were a big team and there is some history that goes back to the late eighties/early nineties when they used to come down and set fire to shops on the seafront and smach up the town. Not forgetting the other incident after they last visited!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Sure to be a sell out. F*cking glory hunters, out the woodwork you must come!

Agreed, makes me sick :rant::rant:

I was up the club shop this morning and someone was on the phone and after being told they couldn't buy Leeds tickets because they were not registered on the computer, they told the young girl, how can Brighton & HA expect supporters to support the team if they can't buy tickets. Obviously a GLORY hunter of the highest order. Anyway he was told to f*ck off politely :)

Which reminds me, I have a ticket in the North Stand going if anyone wants to throw some CASH at me for this game.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Agreed, makes me sick :rant::rant:

I was up the club shop this morning and someone was on the phone and after being told they couldn't buy Leeds tickets because they were not registered on the computer, they told the young girl, how can Brighton & HA expect supporters to support the team if they can't buy tickets. Obviously a GLORY hunter of the highest order. Anyway he was told to f*ck off politely :)

What is going to happen with all these thousands who are going to be flocking back to us when we get Falmer built? Will they have to register somewhere before they can get a ticket?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
What is going to happen with all these thousands who are going to be flocking back to us when we get Falmer built? Will they have to register somewhere before they can get a ticket?

I do hope not, and much how I understand why only selling to people on the system for the Leeds game it would rather put people off in future.
Also who cares if they are glory hunters, is there money worth less?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

It will depend what system is instigated. If we are going to have a swipe card type thing, then will we all have to register?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It will depend what system is instigated. If we are going to have a swipe card type thing, then will we all have to register?

which will put off the casual...."Oh i'll pop down to the Albion , its a nice day"
brigade!

anyway enough negativity.....we have just taken Sangakara's wicket!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That really would not make games more accessable as they are with the current set up.

It depends really. It was quite easy to sort out a card for the West Ham match and then I would imagine it is easy to top up (not that I needed to). Once you get over the initial hurdle, then it will be much easier to get tickets. Your card will simply be credited.

I am positive that it won't deter people from going along to a brand new stadium that we have been fighting for. Whether or not, there is a charge for the card is another matter.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any system that does not let you turn up and pay on the day will put a fair few people off coming to any football match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here