Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds support - best away fans so far

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thanks for that, which village do you represent in the idiot competition?

Boom, Boom! :wave:

ps It's Hove, actually. Admittedly it's not a village - but I think it's always best to 'go large' if you're an idiot. I'm sure you'd understand that though, what with your expertees in such matters. :wink:

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fans are arrogant, chairman corrupt, cheated their success, Elland RD's falling apart and is a dump (like its surroundings), do not appreciate proper ale, tax avoiders. Apart from that they are OK

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Lovely bunch.
Capture.JPG

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Really pleased you have posted the pic above. To all those who think Leeds supporters are jolly good fellows, does it not occur to them that they only 'behave' in their seats, because of the ticketing arrangements today and the details kept of their home address etc etc etc.

Having read the programme of last nights game, there was an interesting article about Leeds in the 80,s when details stored of fans were far less than they are today............"As for Leeds,the unthinkable happened.Regarded as one of Englands premier clubs just a few years earlier, United were relegated to the second Division after losing AT West Bromich Albion in a match marred by crowd trouble caused by VISITING supporters." Were there not similar scenes at Elland Road for their relegation to League 1....? In hindsight, it was probably a blessing in disguise that they equalised last night.

Of course not all Leeds supporters are moronic.....but it has to be said they have a far, far higher proportion than most clubs. They say you get what you deserve in life.......they got Ken Bates. Hope he lives another 20 years........and maybe even have a few years to 'look after' Millwall before he finally pops his clogs.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I saw a 50 year old bloke with no teeth at the station screaming 'does your boyfriend know your here?' at a bunch of Brighton fans as though he'd just come up with it all on his own. He was very pleased with himself indeed.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
loyal fans dont leave with 5 mins to go!!!,oh hang on

Jan 30, 2008
Glad that was your experience. I thought far too many of the ones who swaggered past me were gobby, arrogant, Northern twats. I wish I wouldn't add fuel to their sad fire, but I really f***ing loath the thick wankers. It has to be said that they made a hell of a noise tonight though.
yeah, gobby twats when the OB and stewards were around at the station , around 10 of them on the train back to Lewes to get the London connection, went a bit quiet when they got there though :wink:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they had the run of the town early doors,in pump house,withers and standard etc,but after the game apparently not.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Lots of Leeds are pond life, and always have been. They'll try any stunt to get a reaction, so started much of the Munich stuff against Man U, and the Auschwitz chants against Spurs.

I am sure many there are decent, but they have significant percentage who are obnoxious scum.

Jan 30, 2008
why oh why are people clapping when the away attendance is announced ,cringe worthy and embarrassing ,noticed there's more people standing during the game ???

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
A good noise yes but that is it.

My 15 year old son witnessed the disturbance in the concouse at half time with the Leeds "fans" banging on the segregation wall and throwing food, drink and anything they could lay their six-fingered Northern hands on, over the partition at the Albion fans.

Also, as we walked back to the coach park after the match, there were groups of Leeds morons, safe in groups of eight and over, singing "we can see you holding hands" and "we don't give a f**k". This isn't banter, just pure provocation.

Leeds may sing loudly, but they were last in the cue for brains and decency and are stuck in a time warp. If idiots could fly, Leeds would be an airport! End.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here