Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds support - best away fans so far

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I thought LUFC fans were the best away fans so far - first half they were the loudest by a country mile. They went a bit quiet in the 2nd half though. :lolol:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Without a doubt, the loudest fans by a mile! Good on them, gutted for the last minute equalizer but 0-2 down at half time I am more than happy with a point

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
By a long way, kept us quiet in the first half, shows how much brilliant away support helps. Luckily we're not too bad away either. All seemed like a sound bunch too, one threw me a cigarette over the barriers in the train queue banter.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Very, very loud in the first half. Impressive to see the entire stand in sync like that. Think they have to apply for away tickets months in advanced, due to the sheer demand, and will on average be successful for 2 or 3 games a season each - so they tend to make the most of it.

Having said that, didn't hear a peep out of them in the second half, until the equaliser at least.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Great support as usual
I like the way they rise and fall as one and the whole away end was buzzing
Made it the best atmosphere so far at the Amex
Then again what a reversal of fortunes for both sides making it the special game it was

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Just watched the recording of the game, I like how sky don't put any mic's near the away end. They don't sound any where near as loud on TV as they did at the ground :)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
By a long way, kept us quiet in the first half, shows how much brilliant away support helps. Luckily we're not too bad away either. All seemed like a sound bunch too, one threw me a cigarette over the barriers in the train queue banter.

Glad that was your experience. I thought far too many of the ones who swaggered past me were gobby, arrogant, Northern twats. I wish I wouldn't add fuel to their sad fire, but I really f***ing loath the thick wankers. It has to be said that they made a hell of a noise tonight though.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I thought their fans were fantatsic in the first half and was a little bit surprised that the North stand didn't sing back enough. They also seemed a good bunch in the Railway Bell pre-game.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Definitely. They also KEEP GOING cant remember the chant but when they startef waving their scarves in the first half brilliant. All we do is rattle thru chants ASAP. It wasnt marching altogether.

We need a long chant against the palace bastards. So, one man went to burn...

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Immense support and congratulations to them, I really hope we make it to the prem but can't deny leeds are a big club and will make it back within the next 2/3 seasons.

Feb 14, 2010
A quality away support and unlike the "scousers" most of them didn't come from London, Crawley and Southend, they came from Yorkshire

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here