Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds sell out?

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Does anyone know if this is close to becoming a sell out, it really should be. Anything less than 7k would be very poor...:glare:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I very much doubt it as it is so hard for the club to answer the phone when you want to buy a ticket apparently.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
f*** Leeds.

We are morally superior to them, we are culturally superior to them and we are physically more attractive than them.

I shall be sat in H block endulging in a fashion critique on their Primark jumpers and co-op shoes no matter how many come.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
f*** Leeds.

We are morally superior to them, we are culturally superior to them and we are physically more attractive than them.

I shall be sat in H block endulging in a fashion critique on their Primark jumpers and co-op shoes no matter how many come.

All the while they'll be telling us repeatedly that "we are leeds, we are leeds we are leeds" as if there were people in the ground going... " who the f*** are we playing today anyway dave?? " ....

....I suppose though, it would be quite easy to forget who they were nowadays... all went downhill when Tony Yeboah left if you ask me.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
f*** Leeds.

I think you'll find that they buy their shoes at Wynsors.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
f*** Leeds.

Strange that a number of Nsc posters were stating that they had been to the new Primark in London Rd since it opened.
Leeds has a Harvey Nicks in Briggate.

Let's keep the viewpoint to football and not show our own ignorance eh? ;)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
But dad, do they have Wynsors down south, if not no-one will have the foggiest what you are on about

We have Shoe Zone down here which sells similar stuff to Wynsors.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I do have to say that Leeds and Sheffield do have good shopping centres.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Strange that a number of Nsc posters were stating that they had been to the new Primark in London Rd since it opened.
Leeds has a Harvey Nicks in Briggate.

Let's keep the viewpoint to football and not show our own ignorance eh? ;)

No - let's show up those NSCers who show their ignorance of everything sartorial when they post about how they shop at Primark. It's what Leeds do. Not Brighton fans. Leave the scummy neanderthals with their Bon Marche, Primark and Quality Seconds - or if they really want to make an impression, say at a shotgun wedding above a pub in Chapeltown (or the far more likely impending court appearance) a rare visit to George of Asda for a suit with 9 buttons up the front and a Nehru collar. *shudder*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here