Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds [Merged]

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Well I reckon they are. It comes to something when you need Preston to beat Hull to prevent you from going bottom as you have no faith in your team beating Luton.

Basically, from what I gather a few of Blackwell's clique are effectively running the team at the moment. Apparently a team bonding exercise was organised straight after Blackwell's sacking which was usurped by Butler.

And on Monday, according to sources on our forum there was another massive ruck which no ones has extensive details.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Basically Carever went to Butler (as captain) and said shall we go away for a team bonding trip during the international break - golfing in Portugal. Carver asked Butts to see what the rest of the squad thought, if many wanted to go etc. The team had two days off Butler didn't approach any players instead told Carver no one wanted to go. Few days after that Carver mentions it to another player who denied all knowledge of ever being asked. Other player went around asking the squad, most would have gone.

Big team meeting and argument, Butler public enemy number one, his clique is all but broken up and hopefully he'll get jacked off asap.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
we should be on an even keel if we stay in this division. All monies owed to former players and managers will have been paid. We are without debt but we don't own our ground or training facilities.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
The debts are back on an even keel, well as even as any club in the league. There is something like £9m or so but that's no worse than many clubs in the championship.

But... those debts aside many believe Bates (and those behind him) are up to something behind the scenes.

As for relegation who knows. Bates plays his cards close to his chest.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Starry said:
The debts are back on an even keel, well as even as any club in the league. There is something like £9m or so but that's no worse than many clubs in the championship.

I thought it was down to £4m. I thought Blackwell mentioned that figure on the BBC.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Jacob Adler aka Levy.

And BoF - Because Krasner persuaded REFF, HSBC etc to take a x pence in the pound deal and got the debt wiped down to about £25m when Bates came in and those behidn bates paid £10m off and then they rest has been paid gradually.

Robbie - It's £4m from the start of next season after all the Ridsdale Dead Wood is paid off and the big inland revenue payment. But that assumed us getting an average attendance at home that we are not getting.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Garry Nelson's Left Foot said:
So what's up with Leeds this year then? They have pretty much the same team as last year, no? Why have they become so wank now?

They lost the mighty Dan Harding!:lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Barrel of Fun said:
Starry, is Levy trustworthy?

Don't make me choke on my smoothie.

No, no and a thrice times no.

He was on the board with Krasner. He *took* money from LUFC and put it into this * Jacob Adler* persons business account. *Jacob Adler* then bought Thorp Arch and Elland Road, we have the rights to buy them back at a fixed price which is fine, but he wouldn't allow us the first team training pitch (prime property are) so he is keeping that.

Now *Jacob Adler* who is supposed to be a multi millionaire, mega bucks, lots of land, businesses etc. is operating out of a three bedroom semi detached house in Salford. Considering he was billed as a big cheese at he time the fact he is just about non existent is a little peculiar.

One might say Adler and Levy are one in the same person, and that allegedly he took money from LUFC and then used that same money to buy the ground and Thorp Arch. Allegedly of course.

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
robbied69 said:
Ok thanks for clearing that up. Did you go last night or on Sat?

No. Paddy and the kids went on Saturday and Paddy and my son went last night.

Our new baby is eating away at my social life. We are all going to Luton though.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Starry said:
Don't make me choke on my smoothie.

No, no and a thrice times no.

He was on the board with Krasner. He *took* money from LUFC and put it into this * Jacob Adler* persons business account. *Jacob Adler* then bought Thorp Arch and Elland Road, we have the rights to buy them back at a fixed price which is fine, but he wouldn't allow us the first team training pitch (prime property are) so he is keeping that.

Now *Jacob Adler* who is supposed to be a multi millionaire, mega bucks, lots of land, businesses etc. is operating out of a three bedroom semi detached house in Salford. Considering he was billed as a big cheese at he time the fact he is just about non existent is a little peculiar.

One might say Adler and Levy are one in the same person, and that allegedly he took money from LUFC and then used that same money to buy the ground and Thorp Arch. Allegedly of course.

:eek:

That's scandalous!:nono:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I don't think you are supposed to say that. Around here the party line is something like "HAHAHAHA serves the dirty northern ****s right" or something ;-)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Starry said:
I don't think you are supposed to say that. Around here the party line is something like "HAHAHAHA serves the dirty northern ****s right" or something ;-)

Oh, I'm all for laughing at your defeats and calling you dirty leeds etc, but if what you say is true then it isjust plain scandalous and shows that we've moved on very little from ten years ago.:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here