Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Leeds Leeds

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
Gosh , I can't wait to see some of your faces at the end of this season :) ... Trying hard to not jump the gun but going by the way some of you are clutching at straws with statements like " kick us out of the league " , " even more points deducted " - I'm really tempted to put them in their place.

You can write this down as a sticky in this place if you want. Leeds are not going to be kicked out of the league , Leeds are getting some or all of the points back and there are going to be a lot of bitter souls in the Football League.

As for us getting promoted , I would not be that cocky yet :D ... ;)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gosh , I can't wait to see some of your faces at the end of this season :) ... Trying hard to not jump the gun but going by the way some of you are clutching at straws with statements like " kick us out of the league " , " even more points deducted " - I'm really tempted to put them in their place.

You can write this down as a sticky in this place if you want. Leeds are not going to be kicked out of the league , Leeds are getting some or all of the points back and there are going to be a lot of bitter souls in the Football League.

As for us getting promoted , I would not be that cocky yet :D ... ;)

If we are not in the mix, as now seems quite possible I won't give a f*** if Leeds go up or stay down tbh. Now if you get enough points back and we hit a 5 game winning streak we may even play you in the 1st game of the playoffs and then I would be VERY interested again :lol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd rather we stayed down than go up by cheating.

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
So would I , IcyGull ! It would be a fiery encounter and I would love to see us go head to head .

As for the cheating remarks , would you lot still be moaning if we go up without our 15 points ? I don't see how you can confuse our amazing performance this season ( 3 pts behind Swansea in the Real League table ) with the events that happened this summer !! It aint the players fault you know ? Nah , how would you ? You prefer being the bitter broken tape recorder who would not have a sane discussion and prefers to go hiding once truth prevails and Leeds get promoted ;)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
So would I , IcyGull ! It would be a fiery encounter and I would love to see us go head to head .

As for the cheating remarks , would you lot still be moaning if we go up without our 15 points ? I don't see how you can confuse our amazing performance this season ( 3 pts behind Swansea in the Real League table ) with the events that happened this summer !! It aint the players fault you know ? Nah , how would you ? You prefer being the bitter broken tape recorder who would not have a sane discussion and prefers to go hiding once truth prevails and Leeds get promoted ;)

Spoken like someone who isn't owed a lot of money by a washed up football team. You'll always be a joke now whatever league you're in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here