Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Leeds Leeds

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Big club Leeds so big in fact they have to come on a Brighton messageboard to gloat.

Maybe you should log onto Man Utds board and talk up how you are going to get out of league one................what that they don't care because they are all several divisions above laughing down at you?

Oh dear how times have changed for you!!

Big club Leeds so big in fact they have to come on a Brighton messageboard to gloat.

Maybe you should log onto Man Utds board and talk up how you are going to get out of league one................what that they don't care because they are all several divisions above laughing down at you?

Oh dear how times have changed for you!!

Erm... sorry to correct you here, but Man Utd are unlikely to be laughing at Leeds from several divisions above. I'm fairly confident they've pretty-much forgotten leeds even exist.
Leeds' most recent 'hated rivals' are Cardiff, and even they probably need reminding.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
But Leeds are a MASSIVE club NMH; & the entire football world are seething with envy at the mere mention of their glorious name. Us Brighton fags should be heralding them as the true HEROES we all know they are. :D

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I don't see how you can confuse our amazing performance this season ( 3 pts behind Swansea in the Real League table ) with the events that happened this summer !!

Amazing performance....?.....!

What,..... with a squad of 35/36 players...?

Probably the highest wage bill in league 1

Virtually no debts , because you belong to a club of thieving scum.

Considering the above, you have seriously UNDER-ACHIEVED.

Good to see that you have one day a week , when you,re not snivelling.

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
Like you know all 35 members of that squad inside out to assess how we must have performed ?? !! Get a grip .

I was here only for some good banter about Westlake. In every rival message board of championship and league 1 clubs , you cant help but find a weekly thread on Leeds United time and again. Oh yea, we are not famous anymore , no wonder we ve been selling out away grounds consistently for the last 3 years ! Darn :(

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Like you know all 35 members of that squad inside out to assess how we must have performed ?? !! Get a grip .

I was here only for some good banter about Westlake. In every rival message board of championship and league 1 clubs , you cant help but find a weekly thread on Leeds United time and again. Oh yea, we are not famous anymore , no wonder we ve been selling out away grounds consistently for the last 3 years ! Darn :(

To be fair this thread was started by a Leeds fan.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
To be fair this thread was started by a Leeds fan.

And pretty much every other Leeds thread is started by Deductions.

The only other time I can think of threads about Leeds on this site were the ones ahead of the "cup final" the other week.

Any other thread started about Leeds is generally regarding how corrupt you lot are, and how you want to cheat your way to the playoffs.

Hardly like we are discussing your champions league semi-final or anything! The glory days are gone for Leeds, we'll see you next season :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If Leeds go a different division (preferably downwards), will that mean that all the Leeds fans who post these tedious threads on here will go as well?

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
And pretty much every other Leeds thread is started by Deductions.

The only other time I can think of threads about Leeds on this site were the ones ahead of the "cup final" the other week.

Any other thread started about Leeds is generally regarding how corrupt you lot are, and how you want to cheat your way to the playoffs.

Hardly like we are discussing your champions league semi-final or anything! The glory days are gone for Leeds, we'll see you next season :thumbsup:

I think you're decluded, theres been plenty of Leeds threads not started by me.

This board is obsessed with the big team of League One :yahoo:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As for the cheating remarks , would you lot still be moaning if we go up without our 15 points ? I don't see how you can confuse our amazing performance this season ( 3 pts behind Swansea in the Real League table ) with the events that happened this summer !! It aint the players fault you know ? Nah , how would you ? You prefer being the bitter broken tape recorder who would not have a sane discussion and prefers to go hiding once truth prevails and Leeds get promoted ;)

Maybe the bitterness stems from the fact that we have survived within our means for the last 10 years with a budget of next to nothing - had two championship seasons plus another promotion - now that is frankly amazing.

Your club has gone bust owing millions, yet suddenly spends thousands and has a squad of players that can earn promotion, what is so amazing about that - Aldershot went bust and deserve respect as they are about to re-join the league because they have done it properly.

Your "special" club has even stolen from Charity to get where you are this season, how proud you must feel.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Maybe the bitterness stems from the fact that we have survived within our means for the last 10 years with a budget of next to nothing - had two championship seasons plus another promotion - now that is frankly amazing.

Your club has gone bust owing millions, yet suddenly spends thousands and has a squad of players that can earn promotion, what is so amazing about that - Aldershot went bust and deserve respect as they are about to re-join the league because they have done it properly.

Your "special" club has even stolen from Charity to get where you are this season, how proud you must feel.

Post of the day :bowdown:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

f***ing hell....!!

Are you still here....?

You,re not here for the banter............you,re just one of the Leeds united scum who come on this board looking for sympathy and hoping some stupid people will go along with your pathetic claims of being hard done by.
Still, you keep up the general standard of Leeds supporters who post on here.
Starry.............who had no sympathry, empathy for ?Scarboro when they went bust.
Deductions...............the moron who comes on here just to be offensive.
Paddy.............who presumably has some intelligence, but clearly struggles with the morals of right and wrong, and is happy to be heavily involved in the legal ramnifications of getting cheating Leeds back some points.
Whiterose........thankfully, no longer here.

The only decent one I can think of is Robbie 69..?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You cant say i look for sympathy though, i f***ing love it that we're hated :lolol:

I just hope you appreciate how good this board is, on letting you talk absolute garbage, without being banned. Unlike some other boards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here