Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds concede 8 [EIGHT] in two games

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I don't think we are in a position to laugh at any other teams at the moment.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Worst defensive record in the division, despite the addition of Robin "German international and a LOT better than Ben White" Koch(-up).

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Watched match of the day and Leeds were unlucky. Two very good finishes from Bamford, and the one that was ruled out was a farce, it 100% was a goal.
Terrible defending for their last it is true, but I don't think they'll get too upset about that loss, it could have gone very differently.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Watched match of the day and Leeds were unlucky. Two very good finishes from Bamford, and the one that was ruled out was a farce, it 100% was a goal.
Terrible defending for their last it is true, but I don't think they'll get too upset about that loss, it could have gone very differently.

But that’s modern football, isn’t it? We were incredibly unlucky to get 0 points from the Man Utd game.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I always thought Bamford was a bit of a bellend untill i saw him interviewed on MOTD, came across as a level headed likeable fella not at all Billy big bollox. Good player.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
But that’s modern football, isn’t it? We were incredibly unlucky to get 0 points from the Man Utd game.

Indeed, and I'd imagine Leeds will look at this result in the same way eg 'unlucky, but keep playing like that and we'll be fine'.
I say this without any joy, as someone with money on Leeds to go down!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I wonder if Leeds would have been keen to swap Ben White for Pat Bamford when a lot of Leeds fans, and Brighton come to that, didnt rate Bamfords scoring record per chance even in The Championship? Would have been a decent striker IMHO.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Indeed, and I'd imagine Leeds will look at this result in the same way eg 'unlucky, but keep playing like that and we'll be fine'.
I say this without any joy, as someone with money on Leeds to go down!

Keep defending (or not defending) like they did yesterday and they will be near the bottom although probably not bottom 4.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does their points tally include the bonus one they got for ‘giving it a good go’ against Liverpool?

Yoda

English & European
I've just looked at the table. That can't be right? Leeds are one place above us. I thought they weren't a rival this season and would be challenging for Europe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here