Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds concede 8 [EIGHT] in two games

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Leeds been found out, worked out and their momentum has gone. Bielsa will cost them a lot more points than he wins them at this level.

The one thing they really have going for them is Bamford's form, which if it continues should see them safe. If this drops off, they're right in the **** .... with us amongst others

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
How disrespectful.

Indeed. Biesla gets his lackies and spies to go through footage of an evening.

He’d have been relaxing with the Missus getting stuck into an Asado, drinking a full bodied red and becoming even more obese.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
But..but, Bielsa is a world class manager? I’m confused. That’s what we were being told (even by some here).

I’m sure I’m wrong, yes, I’m sure Leeds will get top 6.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I despise Leeds and nothing would make me happier than to see them continue to fail. But we are in no position to laugh right now.

Having said that, we will be fine. Mr Potter has us playing some fine football. But I only care about us.

I nearly gave a full thumbs up... Second sentence stopped it. I reserve judgment and hopefully we stuff villa...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
"No you cant laugh at Leeds because we're shit too". "Lets focus on worrying about our own issues."

Must be fun living with you guys.

.... but are only four points ahead of us.

True but if we had 10 points Potter would still be regarded as the Second Coming on here

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
4 goals for a Palace side that had 1 shot against us from a very dodgy penalty, mmm... Hopefully Leeds and Bielsa will keep it up.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I am sure Leeds will bounce back. We should be more concerned about ourselves. I believe our wins will come but I just need us to stop taking those short corners that go nowhere.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It’s all about the discipline

[tweet]1325220189286363136[/tweet]

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Far to early to be taking p out of Leeds or other teams. I watched all of game and despite score line. like us so often, they played very well until 4th goal. There disallowed goal when 3_1 was mad

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
You guys just don’t know what you’re talking about.

Bielsa is a world class manager, he made Messi the player he is. Ben White? He was nothing, Brighton didn’t want him until Bielsa worked with him.

Top 6 easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here