Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Trundle

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
Been told he should find a new club.

Bloom, forget about Sharpe, get your money flapping around this man, he would still do one hell of a job in this league, imagine, Murray/Trundle/Dickinson possibilities with Forster doing what he can (seems a tad injury prone atm) we would have the strongest strike force in L1 without doubt.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Past his best and a bit injury prone these days isn't he ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** it get them BOTH in just so no one else can have them!!!!

TomTom85

Aug 5, 2009
what a front line Bristol Rovers will have! oh the pace of Trundle and Lambert up front! bring back Butters! he's the only one that could deal with that kind of pace!

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
I read in the paper yesterday that Sheff Utd have massive injury problems up front so maybe Sharpy wont be going anywhere just yet.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We've got 4 forwards already so why would we need Trundle, who is also potentially a disruptive influence. Not a good fit, this.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Sharp for me... Trundle past his best, IMHO...

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
But....but....I mean, he's a good lad 'n all but he's only got 1 foot.

Leftfootleftfootleftfootaintgotarightfoot.

Heh heh

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
yes please. the welsh maradona or whatever he used to call himself would be great fun

Slightly biased view here from a Swans lad, but Trundle has not had the best of times at Brizzle City due to Gary Johnsone not playing him where he's most effective - up front. He's played him on the wing where he's too predictable and slow. This has led to a drop in confidence and a belief that he's not going to be involved, hence his return from hols looking like Sherman Klump

He is 32, but has never relied on pace to get him goals (as he's got none). He's very much a confidence player would without doubt do a job for you if you were to stump up the £50k.

Personally, I hope he comes back to Swansea for an encore - he's worshiped there and could do a job for us from the bench if he gets in shape.

If Slade wants to play it on the floor and have a crowd puller who'll get 20+ goals in L1 - he's the man :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here