Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Trundle

kjgood

Sorry

Having had him rammed down my throat for a few years when he was a 'Jack' he's a posing luxury.

Sure he has a few tricks up his sleeve but hes fat, unfit and slow. Even in his prime he had no pace.

I dont think we can afford a 'poser' such as Trundle when our forward line is potentialy the slowest, but by no means the worst in the division.

If we need another striker we need one with explosive pace and power! Take sharp over Trundle all day long.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
as long as he brings his Mrs I don't care :)

Having had him rammed down my throat for a few years when he was a 'Jack' he's a posing luxury.

Sure he has a few tricks up his sleeve but hes fat, unfit and slow. Even in his prime he had no pace.

I dont think we can afford a 'poser' such as Trundle when our forward line is potentialy the slowest, but by no means the worst in the division.

If we need another striker we need one with explosive pace and power! Take sharp over Trundle all day long.

He was a big factor in Swansea's success for a number of seasons and is, without doubt, the best swans player I have witnessed in 25 years (Alan Curtis being the one before) :love:

IF he can get his desire back and get fit, he's twice the player Sharp would be - £50k for Trundle and £2million for Sharp, no contest

Like I said previous, he's never relied on pace as he's never had any. Fitness and desire are my only doubts.

As a matter of interest, which part of Wales were you when you had Trundle 'rammed down your throat'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here