Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Of Block H

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
The chavy bloke who is in his mid 20's and an IQ of about 17 for those who don't know him by name will not be around at BHAFC matches for a while, Being sent to prison for beating up his 17 year old girlfriend :angry:.

Thought id let you all know.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Did you say this to his face,yeah?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne

chav.jpeg

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I know who this kiddie is; & I haven't seen him at an Albion game for a while either. But how do you (ie The Ringleader) know he's been 'sent down'? Was it in the Arseghust recently, cos I certainly didn't see it? :shrug:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
'BEING' sent down, so you know what how long he is getting before the judge does?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
I know who this kiddie is; & I haven't seen him at an Albion game for a while either. But how do you (ie The Ringleader) know he's been 'sent down'? Was it in the Arseghust recently, cos I certainly didn't see it? :shrug:

One of the people who sit in block H who know him outside football was telling us about he will be in prison soon for beating his 17 year old girlfriend, as you haven't seen him in a while i guess you missed Stockport?v:shrug:

Come to think of it he may actually not be deemed guilty. He may be on I think 3 charges of assault, according to that guy in H block, but there is a chance he will return on a seven P.M. police curfew to a night game again and swear violently at police cameras like he has done consistently through out his tenure in H block.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
One of the people who sit in block H who know him outside football was telling us about he will be in prison soon for beating his 17 year old girlfriend, as you haven't seen him in a while i guess you missed Stockport?v:shrug:

Thanks for that hon, I don't doubt you. I just thought the local rag would've got their paws on the story tbh.

I've been at all the matches so far this season (bar the 'Udders massacre) - & I can't remember seeing him at any of 'em. Doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't there, of course. I guess I was just hoping that his lack of attendances didn't mean that he'd done something stupid (or worse). Sadly it appears that he already had...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here