Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Nelson - Well Good Show

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I HATE that advert with a passion. So much so, I now change channel, or mute the TV.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Are you telling me that a new BBC3 comedy is not a piece of comis masterwork? I never thought I'd see the day!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
BBC need to fix up and f*** BBC3 off and keep 6music going. That Lee Nelson show is SO bad. SO BAD.

Who the f*** commissioned it?

I mean REALLY.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm shocked the advert promised so much! New comedy and BBC3 really don't go

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
f*** me... has to be the WORST programme I've ever seen. Actually find it quite insulting.

That man gets on my TITS, what a nauseating little cretin. I've had just about a cu nt-full of the adverts for that show alone

Lee Nelson you are a

****-full.jpg

oh f***ing censorship. You get the idea.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think it's a good format in our anti-chav let's laugh at the working class kid in a tracksuit society but the guy just isn't funny and the sketches are f***ing awful, his doctor one is embaressing.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What retards. You actually THINK the programme is serious? f*** me man. If you don't like the f***ing thing, don't watch it, or you could waste time moaning on here?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
What retards. You actually THINK the programme is serious? f*** me man. If you don't like the f***ing thing, don't watch it, or you could waste time moaning on here?

Of course no one thinks it's serious, it's just poorly executed and not very funny.

For me, it goes in the bbc3 hall of shame along with three pints of Larger and that shower of shit, coming of age,

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Of course no one thinks it's serious, it's just poorly executed and not very funny.

For me, it goes in the bbc3 hall of shame along with three pints of Larger and that shower of shit, coming of age,

Why do you watch BBC3 then? Does it give you something to moan about?

J-Scott

Mar 9, 2009

I get the feeling from most the posts that they, like me, watched it for the first time and thought it was by far the biggest heap of shit i have ever seen. And thinking it was serious? Behave, the acting was so poor it was painful.

J-Scott

Mar 9, 2009
Why do you watch BBC3 then? Does it give you something to moan about?

Why do you comment on everyone Else's comments on a conversation that doesn't interest you? Does it give you something to moan about?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why do you comment on everyone Else's comments on a conversation that doesn't interest you? Does it give you something to moan about?

You lot started moaning first, moaning about moaning = high horse riding.:bigwave:

Oct 25, 2003

i suppose one problem is that we pay for it

and no, i don't think anyone thought it was serious, not sure how you came to that conclusion

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Maybe it's amusing for teens to see a man in his 30s pretend to be 18 and fill time with unwitty commentary on men with poodle perms and podgy women. Nothing beneath it all and no heart in its centre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here