Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Barnard

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
enigma said:
Yeah fair enough. Better to play those two than Rasiak by the sounds of it. Increasingly seems like a panic buy. I see what they were trying to do, buy a good back up for Mido, but they could have bought better.

How much will Mido cost to buy permanently? Its the first club where he has settled. I have always rated him, saw him for ajax and marseille.

Think the price has been agreed, somewhere between £3m and £4m. Hope it has, anyway. He's worked very hard since summer to slim down and prove he's not quite the temperamental, scissor-throwing nutcase of old (though is still very amusing to watch, for all his melodramatic histrionics...)
Just hope he doesn't balloon to about 16st within a week of getting his permanent contract... Think he must be the only Muslim who actually put on weight over Ramadan. :jester:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
SussexSpur said:
Think the price has been agreed, somewhere between £3m and £4m. Hope it has, anyway. He's worked very hard since summer to slim down and prove he's not quite the temperamental, scissor-throwing nutcase of old (though is still very amusing to watch, for all his melodramatic histrionics...)
Just hope he doesn't balloon to about 16st within a week of getting his permanent contract... Think he must be the only Muslim who actually put on weight over Ramadan. :jester:

Ive always had an odd image of him and Reid in the "Reidy mobile" which happens to be a old mini for some reason struggling to hold there weight while going through mcdonalds dfrive thru.

E

enigma

Repugnant Toad said:
Yeah, I'd be happy with Parker, although I think he's a different sort of player. Anything but Gerrard/Lampard.

I see what you mean. Parker is more energetic and more box to box, whereas Carrick stays in his zone more.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What's the point?

We all know it's going to be Gerrard and Lampard. :down: :down: :down:

E

enigma

SussexSpur said:

He has always been a handful, but I think at that price he is an absolute bargain. I think if he had stayed at Roma he would have done well this year, as there appear to be less problems there this year, but theres no reason why he shouldnt stay at Spurs.

In fairness to him, he hadnt played that much at Marseille or Roma. And while I am sure he doesnt live near the ground, there are a lot of fast food outlets in Seven Sisters :jester:

E

enigma

KinkyNormanBaker said:
Better passer as well.

Yeah I would say so. I think Parker is probably the better tackler, but Carrick is good at that too.

But as the others say it will be Gerrard-Lampard. Still lets not get involved in that again.....

E

enigma

KinkyNormanBaker said:
Maybe guy and Mido can do the kfc guide for england and wales?

Who knows what Midos grub of choice is?

Maybe he is a regular at the lebanese restaurants on Edgware Rd.... I will have a look for him next time......

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Hopefully Spurs can finish in 4th ahead of Arsenal, and gain some European experience for all the young English players you have there.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
enigma said:
And while I am sure he doesnt live near the ground, there are a lot of fast food outlets in Seven Sisters :jester: [/B]

Yes, that's true.

But anything edible? Another matter entirely..... :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here