Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Barnard

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
From what the commentators were saying, Rasiak isn't injured, Barnard was prefered. Agree either will do, just wondered if Jol wanted a look atBarnard in the first team before letting him go on loan

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Or Robbie Keane. Good mates with McGhee. Owes him his life or something like that.

Could do a job.

philelc

Dec 3, 2005
Middleton on Sea
What would you rather do subs bench for Spurs (cos that is where is today) or helping Seagulls fight relegation.
No brainer

Withdean every time i dont think so

Curiouser and curiouser.....oh well, at least it shows he's clearly progressed since the days he couldn't score for all his previous loan clubs.

Would be great to get Rasiak instead, but that would be the stuff dreams are made of.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
2 nil, jenas scores. Can see Barnard coming on in the second half for last half hour if Tottenham get third goal, Charlton aren't really looking like doing a lot

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
right, 3-0 now. get barnard on

and lets see what the boys about

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
FFS lets just get someone. If we do not get a striker we are going down. We need someone we can score goals now, not next season or the season after. I am sure MM is trying but there must be SOMEONE even if it is an ageing has been.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
junior said:
Stop being so negative!

You trying to say that I am wrong?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
junior said:
Lets re-kindle our interest in Rasiak then,hopefully they will let us have one or the other.

What would the poin in that be? We didn't get him becuase we can't afford his wages and Spurs aren't going to let us get away with us only paying 15% towards them!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
f***ing hell.

I wonder if Mcghee had even spoken to Jol before releasing the fact that we are trying to tie a deal up with Barnard:glare: It really looks unlikely if he's figuring in the first team.

E

enigma

dwayne said:
f***ing hell.

I wonder if Mcghee had even spoken to Jol before releasing the fact that we are trying to tie a deal up with Barnard:glare: It really looks unlikely if he's figuring in the first team.

Its only because Mido is at the Nations Cup. But I suppose its another opportunity for people to have a pop at McGhee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here