Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Barnard!?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Someone with a twitter name r_barnard the looks remarkably like Lee just tweeted Lee Barnard is on his way to us and that it's not a bad move!

Lee off to Brighton... Not a bad move at all!! #saintsfc #BHAFC #YouHeardItHereFirst

Not sure how I'd feel about that?

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Slightly better than Simon Church, I guess, but massively *underwhelmed* if this is the striker we sign :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Well I have just checked 3 genuine saints players accounts and they aren't following lee Bernard so I think that ends that 1

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Ah just realised its Ryan Barnard not lee haha as stated above he does look like lee

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I don't know why people are so quick to write him off ? Has always scored goals wasn't really given much chance last season due to form of others and injuries and a lot more realistic than a lot of names mentioned on here recently
Might be worth a punt especially if it's a loan with a view to longer nothing to lose

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
2008–2010 Southend United 75 (37 goals)
2010– Southampton 62 (23 goals)

Not bad!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
all the 2 comments !!!!!!

3 replies now. Poster A thought Lee would be helping us out, until Poster B reminded him that he is a 'Dagenham reject', to which Poster A agreed, and probably settled into a deep slumber, only to wake peacefully in the morning, without a care in the world.

They're livid.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
3 replies now. Poster A thought Lee would be helping us out, until Poster B reminded him that he is a 'Dagenham reject', to which Poster A agreed, and probably settled into a deep slumber, only to wake peacefully in the morning, without a care in the world.

They're livid.

I'd say apoplectic with rage just about covers it. When he awakes for his shift down the docks the cat is going to get a kick for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here