Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leaving Your Wife

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Do you know what depresses me the most about this thread. Nearly every post has made the point that 'he' as the male will be 'moving out'. The assumption being that the woman keeps the house and the kids and the bloke gets a bed sit.

Inequality does still exist but the feminists had their ideas the wrong way round !

When my ex and I split up, I was the one who moved out, left him with the house and all its contents and started again. When the divorce came through, I didn't ask him for anything not even maintenance for the kids, who were living with me.
Nearly 20 years on, I'm now happily married with 3 more kids, and he's living alone still.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Nearly 20 years on, I'm now happily married with 3 more kids, and he's living alone still.

Christ you must have put the poor sod off for life!

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006

Christ you must have put the poor sod off for life!

No...he was crap in bed back then so presumably he hasn't changed! (and a bit handy with his fists from time to time)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What a prejudiced view of life!! Sorry, Tom but it is.

Jaundiced maybe Yorkie, but just based on personal experience. Like for example me dear old 75 year old mum don't buy anything other than the basic minimum wedding pressie anymore, cos it's all gazing into each other's eyes at the service, then shagging the co-worker/family friend/neighbour a couple of years down the line. Then divorce, and the wife get's half the value of the house or gets to live in it, oh, and half the pension, even if she was the one that did the dirty on her other half. Reckon my mate Mikey had a smart take on the thing: used to get invites to his old school reunion every year. Made the conscious decision not to go for the first five years, cos all the girls in school he fancied would be married. He also made the conscious decision to start going to the reunions again another five years later, cos all the girls would be divorced and available again. Has to be said he called it SPOT ON. Tho not as muchas me other mate Mark in Eastbourne who used to always kick out his girlfriends after five months cos he's heard that after six months co-habitation the girlfriend was entitled to half his property. Whether he was right or whether he was wrong, I saw him do it to THREE successive girlfriends. Having said that tho, he WAS a bit of a :tosser: :lol:

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Read in the Guardian a couple of weeks ago that the South Coast has the highest divorce stats in the country. The majority of posts on this thread would seem to back those stats up.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The trick is to make an effort. Twice a week you need to put on your gladrags and go out, have a few drinks and generally just let your hair down.
She goes out on a monday and I go out on the friday. :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you do make me laugh.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here