Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leave your comments

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ElectricFence wrote:
I dont claim to know much about the religious aspects of this issue. I have a flair for interior decorating, try to maintain a little taste and sence of fasion in my personal dress/appearance and have been known to belt out a show tune now and then. But as fair as sticking my woo woo in a mans mouth or boom boom or visa versa, well thats just wrong

:snigger:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
America is full of bellends.

If God were anything more than a control mechanism invented by self serving priests to keep people afraid and compliant, he would have binned the place years ago.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you click onto LOCAL on that page it has some bizarre news that is supposed to be about Brighton.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I Think This One Went Over Mich's Head

Sad Sue from Hove wrote:

Is that why gayers such as Dale Winton like to splash on the fake tan?
And if it's nature why aren't there more documentaries about it instead of the usual gubbins on the telly with sharks and nazis?

Eh?
what the nutsack are you talking about? there are tons of docs on whether the gays are a natural phenomenon

I Find It Quite Sweet, Really.

A bit astonishing isn't it myob. Thing is if you follow the links below the comments then sadly most of their drivel is for real.

Incidentally, heres another one to a petition for some yank creationist who defrauded millions of dollars in taxes and has been sent down for it. Feel free to deface the online petition as much as any of you want.

FreeHovind - Petition to Free Kent Hovind

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What worries me is...how did DTG happen to "stumble" upon this site? did he just type "Gay Contacts" opr "Gay mass debate" into Google?:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here