Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leave your comments

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I can honestly say that I have been literally crying with laughter at what you lot have been doing to those Yank fundamentalist christians.

Well done NSC, Well done.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
"Mitch" in Ohio on the NSC invsion:

What are you people saying to each other? this is so imoral. I guess i got on the wrong web page or something. you people need to grow up. I've seen trashy word's on here that i never herd of before it seems like most of you hate God for some reason and you dont have any respect at all toward anybody. this garbige can philosophy is just unheard of. ever scence i retired from driving the truck i havent heard words like that scence i listen to the c b radio. calm yourselves down and watch the profanity PLEASE!

:D:D Oh my sides

Sad Sue, you have just made my day with this one.

"tom wrote:
<quoted text>CIVILIZED. not perverted. thats what.
I'll tell you what is perverted. That a man can't sneak into his next door neighbour's house, knock one off over them whilst they sleep and then smear sneaky white wee over their wife without "society" coming down all judgmental.

Blooming political correctness gone mad, I tells you."

Genius.:lol::lol::lol:

kinda lingers

Dec 25, 2006
Uckfield
I can honestly say that I have been literally crying with laughter at what you lot have been doing to those Yank fundamentalist christians.

Well done NSC, Well done.

Have to agree - great fun making up some of the user names & posting answers.
" Brighton'd " up a boring afternoon !

Feel all religious now !! :thumbsup:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Cough, a certain Brian of Portslade has just left a very important comment.
That is all.

:bigwave:

Bevendean Hillbilly, I nearly couldn't type my comment through the tears of laughter after reading your reply to 'Justice for all' ref Cackbadger and then the "Have you been to the Isle of White"?, classic

:bowdown:

Poor Barbara:-

"I invented a clock that recites the 10 commandments every hour and it was the church who denied this clock because the local churches here sent out letters telling everyone I'm a lesbian."

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Right! Who is "Sad Sue From Hove"?

:wave:
Sad Sue, you have just made my day with this one.

"tom wrote:
<quoted text>CIVILIZED. not perverted. thats what.
I'll tell you what is perverted. That a man can't sneak into his next door neighbour's house, knock one off over them whilst they sleep and then smear sneaky white wee over their wife without "society" coming down all judgmental.

Blooming political correctness gone mad, I tells you."

Genius.:lol::lol::lol:

:wave: Danke schon

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Get this one, Can you get pregant from a toilet seat? - Christianforums.com Forums
I hope to f*** that he can't, i would be terrified if something like this was ever allowed to actually breed.

Er - read between the lines. I strongly suspect he has shagged his sister and is trying to create a plausible excuse - hence the "toilet seat" questions.

I like the post at the end "it's a 50/50 chance, good luck" - meaning "I shagged my sister too, but we got away with it. My cousin shagged his sister, and didn't get away with it."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here