Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leave Byf alone

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
For ffs this is a messgae board that wants people to air their views.I am f***ing pissed off with some of you on here digging and calling posters like byf,myself and ernest names just because are views are not the same as yours.:censored: :angry:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
:clap:

Exactly mate....I could not have put it better!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll tell my mum! :lolol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
kestrel said:
For ffs this is a messgae board that wants people to air their views.I am f***ing pissed off with some of you on here digging and calling posters like byf,myself and ernest names just because are views are not the same as yours.:censored: :angry:
:clap: :clap: :drink:

1066gull

Funny, you don't exactly leave me alone, despite knowing me only on a message board.:glare:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Adriodinho said:
Funny, you don't exactly leave me alone, despite knowing me only on a message board.:glare:

You are a good bloke that posts some crap.I dont have at go at any of your albion posts.It just when you post shit like (I hate my penis)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
kestrel said:

Oh dear :safeway

:lolol:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
byf is living in the past an there are too many 'young' fans who don't see the bigger picture. Please can we all pull together in the spirit that kept the team going against all odds in the Archer belotti era and realise we are a struggling club with a pationate leader in DK who is doing what he and everyone else can to keep us going. So called supporters constantly moaning are NOT helping. lets ALL support this club we ALL love together and make it great as one

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: Leave Byf alone

kestrel said:
:thud: :thud:

Sums up my point

What, me saying you're a big girls blouse because you can't take a bit of criticism on an internet message board? If you say so but I think you somewhat missed my point.

Funny thing though... You don't like people slagging off your opinions so your answer is to start a thread slagging off peoples opinions. Oh the irony.

1066gull

Seagullible said:
byf is living in the past an there are too many 'young' fans who don't see the bigger picture. Please can we all pull together in the spirit that kept the team going against all odds in the Archer belotti era and realise we are a struggling club with a pationate leader in DK who is doing what he and everyone else can to keep us going. So called supporters constantly moaning are NOT helping. lets ALL support this club we ALL love together and make it great as one
To be honest, its something that is not just affecting us. Across the country there have been dwindling support of football clubs who were as passionate 20 years ago - but now the passion isn't really there any more. Think this is a footballing problem, not just an Albion problem.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Seagullible said:

Its not as simple as that mate. I do believe Cullip would add something that the sqaud needs, a leader and I also think MA would be the man to pull us clear. But thats all,No mention of any other good players we had returning. IMHO I think we could do with them two back. If thats me living in the past then so be it.

My bigger picture involves them too..all I personally can see is a bigger picture of struggling if we keep wilkins.thats all.

Why arnt people allowed to have an opinion that is different to yours?

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Adriodinho said:
To be honest, its something that is not just affecting us. Across the country there have been dwindling support of football clubs who were as passionate 20 years ago - but now the passion isn't really there any more. Think this is a footballing problem, not just an Albion problem.

missed the point I'm afraid but not denying you are correct in way. My point is, too many Brighton fans have been spoilt by the resent successes (sp) and have forgotten the real hard times against a board that DIDN'T care. The current board DO ncare and want the best but we are inb tough times. we need to work together as we did then to defeat LDC this time to help OUR club to the next level

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
butchy said:
byf you're missing a night out in tiger tonight in manc land!!!!

You going??? I love it in there mate...I'm coming back for a weekend in a month..you fancy getting on it?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
kestrel said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What so many people on this board do not understand, is that whether byf, kestrel or earnest are right or wrong, is irrelevant. They just state how they feel about situations, or how they see it. If they are wrong, then just debate your answer instead of the usual requests for bans etc etc. Those who disagree would do well to understand, that outside the hardcore of 5000 supporters there are many more who no longer watch the Albion, because they feel the same way.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Ernest said:
Correct CJD and you only have to look at the gates this season to see that many are voicing their disatissfaction by simply not bothering to go anymore.
Does that included you 'Ernest' can't say i've spied your vast bulk easing it's way into Withers recently :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
kestrel said:
You are a good bloke that posts some crap.I dont have at go at any of your albion posts.

So if people post crap about the Albion thats ok?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here