Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leave Byf alone

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Les Biehn said:
So if people post crap about the Albion thats ok?

If they do...then persuade them otherwise.....must we all have the same views in this world ...?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
cjd said:
If they do...then persuade them otherwise.....must we all have the same views in this world ...?

The reason I started the Moron thread was to have a bit of a lighthearted dig at byf because he started the should Fat People...? thread and because he keeps starting threads of his opinions that could quite easily just be a contribution to another existing thread on the topic.

I think he is more than welcome to his opinion and have never slated him fo having one, just the way he goes about voicing it.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Les Biehn said:
The reason I started the Moron thread was to have a bit of a lighthearted dig at byf because he started the should Fat People...? thread and because he keeps starting threads of his opinions that could quite easily just be a contribution to another existing thread on the topic.

I think he is more than welcome to his opinion and have never slated him fo having one, just the way he goes about voicing it.

Fair enough then...you are entitled to your opinion.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:

Isn't it a against the rules to start threads attacking people or is it one rule for bozzas chums and another for others?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
Isn't it a against the rules to start threads attacking people or is it one rule for bozzas chums and another for others?

Do you remember when despite being a pant wetting reactionary you were quite funny. Beginning to look like a boring, repetative one trick pony there loonster.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
I save my best stuff for people who can appreciate and understand it.

Not many right wing, intellectually challenged boy scouts out there though is there Looney?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Les Biehn said:
So if people post crap about the Albion thats ok?

Mate,Its only crap in your view.Its about different views Hey some of your non albion posts I could call total crap but i dont :p

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
kestrel said:
Mate,Its only crap in your view.Its about different views Hey some of your non albion posts I could call total crap but i dont :p

Right but you are missing the point. Some of my posts are crap, but they are intentionally meant to be bullshit that only a select few will find entertaining.

I think byf has posted some crap but that is my opinion on the content of his posts, which is his opinion and is fair enough. Its the sensationalist, attention seeking nature of his posts that I'm having a pop at.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Not many right wing, intellectually challenged boy scouts out there though is there Looney?

You do know that in legal terms once can be considered funny or a joke, 3 or more times is libel?

Shall I sue Bozza for a laugh?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Les Biehn said:
Right but you are missing the point. Some of my posts are crap, but they are intentionally meant to be bullshit that only a select few will find entertaining.

I think byf has posted some crap but that is my opinion on the content of his posts, which is his opinion and is fair enough. Its the sensationalist, attention seeking nature of his posts that I'm having a pop at.

and yours about wanking etc are not :lolol: :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
You do know that in legal terms once can be considered funny or a joke, 3 or more times is libel?

Shall I sue Bozza for a laugh?

What exactly could you sue for in that post then Looney? What exactly do you think is implied because from a legal standpoint I can't see that there would be anything.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
kestrel said:
and yours about wanking etc are not :lolol: :lolol:

Kestrel mate this is becoming hard work. Re-read the first line of that post you just quoted.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
What exactly could you sue for in that post then Looney? What exactly do you think is implied because from a legal standpoint I can't see that there would be anything.

Their has been a legal precident of a site/Forum being sued for repeated allegations being made against an individual. Someone was called a racist twice on a forum and once in a chat room.

Now I dont mind a joke but having met a lot of people in RL who post on forums and I know things are read in so many ways.

If someone has a pop at me in real life over your and harveys repeated allegations then

1. I will respond in kind to that person.

2 I will take legal action against you, harveys and the site.

What part of that do you not understand or consider unreasonable?

I am just informing you of the risks YOU are running. I will also send this post to the moderators so they understand the situation.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
Their has been a legal precident of a site/Forum being sued for repeated allegations being made against an individual. Someone was called a racist twice on a forum and once in a chat room.

Now I dont mind a joke but having met a lot of people in RL who post on forums and I know things are read in so many ways.

If someone has a pop at me in real life over your and harveys repeated allegations then

1. I will respond in kind to that person.

2 I will take legal action against you, harveys and the site.

What part of that do you not understand or consider unreasonable?

I am just informing you of the risks YOU are running. I will also send this post to the moderators so they understand the situation.

So what in my post suggests more than just a comparision between the level of your humour and that of a boy scout?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You want to try? Unlike others I will not be run off.

I have Counted 14 references from you in the last 10 months, doing a search on you and keywords *scout* and excluding the ones that are about football scouts. I haven't searched harvey's yet.

Do you think I have a case? How many times do you think the same "joke " is funny? Thats what a lawyer will ask.

I'm telling you now decist from any further allegations or I will take Legal action.

. “No win, no fee”

If you are pursuing or defending a claim and the merits and prospects of success of your case are sufficiently good, then we may offer to act for you under what is called a “conditional fee agreement” (CFA). This is popularly known as a “no win, no fee” arrangement.

It means that you will not be liable for the solicitor’s costs you incur with Russell Jones & Walker whether you win or lose your case.

http://www.rjw.co.uk/our-expertise/defamation-libel-reputation-management/funding-of-legal-costs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here