Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Least Attractive Away match next season

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Boro has got to be the worst. Barnsley though is a good night out - top friendly lasses :) Well i'm marrying a lass from Barnsley in 9 weeks.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Wigan, Boro, Burnley.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I like Coventry - I can cycle there. Surprised nobody has mentioned Millwall. Last time I went there I had to walk about 5 miles in the wrong direction after the defeat - victim of a police kettling opereation and then leg it through one of the most threatening housing estates in Europe to my car at Surrey Quays.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I like Coventry - I can cycle there. Surprised nobody has mentioned Millwall. Last time I went there I had to walk about 5 miles in the wrong direction after the defeat - victim of a police kettling opereation and then leg it through one of the most threatening housing estates in Europe to my car at Surrey Quays.

Great away end for watching football though

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
If we are talking dumps, then surly smellhurst has to be the biggest dump of all?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Wigan is actually pretty easy to get to by public transport, Wigan North Weston is less than half a mile away. They have decent fans too.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I only like going away games when I can buy a ticket on the day and it's not too far away and I can get back for my dinner by half past seven at the latest. I have no interest in going games up north when it is expensive and you have to buy tickets for the train in advance and you have to get up very early in the morning.

It's this sort of fan that is the reason we have a poor rep about our following amongst the cold northern clubs with our poor turnouts up in the wilds.
Man up and make the journey, you know you want to deep down.

:rolleyes: :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here