Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Least Attractive Away match next season

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Just having a quick scan at some ticket prices - promotion is going to hit us in the pockets.

Barnsley - £26
Palace - £30
Hull - £25
Bristol City - £31/£20 - depends on the fixture
Nottingham Forster - £25
Middlesborough - £26
Leeds - £25
Millwall - £22
Pompey - £20
Swansea - £25
Coventry - £25

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just having a quick scan at some ticket prices - promotion is going to hit us in the pockets.

Barnsley - £26
Palace - £30
Hull - £25
Bristol City - £31/£20 - depends on the fixture
Nottingham Forster - £25
Middlesborough - £26
Leeds - £25
Millwall - £22
Pompey - £20
Swansea - £25
Coventry - £25

How on EARTH can the owners of the WORST stadium amongst that lot have the NERVE to charge £30?? :angry:

Oh hang on, I didn't see Fratton there, now that is a hovel too, but at least it's only £20. Christ on a bike, £30 for Selhurst Park is unbelievable.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leeds, always sh1te and never a nice place to go.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Smog city
It looks like a wasteland following a nuclear holocaust & i don't think i've ever seen that stadium full.

Fair assessment I'd say!

If I was a Brighton fan, the prospect of going to the DW would be making me a bit angry. It's f***ing shit, absolutely awful ground in an awful place with more empty seats than people. If they stay up I'll be gutted.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Middlesbrough, Wigan, Burnley.

Would say Hull but the stadium's new for me and is a lot better than the old place.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Leeds will cost more as next season away fans are in part of the West Stand (most expensive part of the ground)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Think most will appear to be unattractive since we will have a proper stadium..

Only about 4 stadiums in this division I haven't been to, and Middlesbrough is one, so I will look to go there despite what everyone is saying!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I only like going away games when I can buy a ticket on the day and it's not too far away and I can get back for my dinner by half past seven at the latest. I have no interest in going games up north when it is expensive and you have to buy tickets for the train in advance and you have to get up very early in the morning.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I only like going away games when I can buy a ticket on the day and it's not too far away and I can get back for my dinner by half past seven at the latest. I have no interest in going games up north when it is expensive and you have to buy tickets for the train in advance and you have to get up very early in the morning.

JCL :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here