Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Two play-off final.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Dale Cavese, sung by alot of ultras around the world but they sing it AWFUL. This is how it should be sung.

Cheers. I have a Palace fan on my news feed claiming that even Stevenage have started nicking 'their songs'. In light of this video the evidence against that claim is damning. 12 year old pikey 'ultras' :wanker:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
stvenage_1907812c.jpg

it appears the Stevenage player has ALSO seen Muzzas Mrs hair first thing in the morning

*ahem*

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Cheers. I have a Palace fan on my news feed claiming that even Stevenage have started nicking 'their songs'. In light of this video the evidence against that claim is damning. 12 year old pikey 'ultras' :wanker:

That isn't the same song.Palace have never sung the dale cavese.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
That isn't the same song.Palace have never sung the dale cavese.

Think he means this one, which I have definitely heard Palace fans sing.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I always thought Jakey had the potential to do more, but sadly he just looked League 2 today. Don't think he can make it higher now.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I always thought Jakey had the potential to do more, but sadly he just looked League 2 today. Don't think he can make it higher now.

I thought he looked pretty good to be fair. Used the ball well with some decent passes and always willing to take someone on and make something happen too. I think he'd thrive in a side who play a similar style to us.

It a great day out for these small teams fans..and that what it should be about. Watching your team play at Old Trafford may be a once in a lifetime opportunity. I have loads of friends who have gone up today with all their families to watch Torquay. Also someone was knocking the support, if torquay have taken 6,000 that is 10% of the population of Torquay..not bad IMHO
But it's nowhere near 10% of the population of Torbay, is it.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Be interested in where Jake ends up next season. Seeing as he's played for Torquay against his parent club Shrewsbury (who the Gulls beat in the league and the play offs) I would imagine he won't be going back there. I wonder if Crawley will have a punt for him ? Also, seeing as Stevenage have celebrated back to back promotions I have to say that I think Crawley will do the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here