Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Two Here We Come?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Whilst I may not agree entirely with Kev may I ask why all of a sudden people are not allowed to express their opinions anymore?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
They are. Why are people not allowed to question opinion?

1066gull

Idiot.

(Sorry! Ive always wanted to join a bandwagon without getting slated):)

Kev, we wont get relegated

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Adriodinho said:
Idiot.

(Sorry! Ive always wanted to join a bandwagon without getting slated):)

Kev, we wont get relegated

Shut up you nonce.

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
My honest opinion is that there were several matches towards the end of last season: QPR away and the home games v Sheff Wednesday and,of course, Stoke when I thought we could easily slide straight through League 1. The optimist in me says that some demoralisation had set in by then and we can re-group before next season.

I don't think we'll go down...although MUST sign several strikers but it is not such an outlandish prediction, so no need to abuse posters who raise the possibility.

???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
bew4194 said:
Am I the only one who seems to think we have a fairly decent League One side at the moment?! We have some very good players at the club still and just because we released 4 players (of which none of them were 1st team regulars) the talk of relegation is occuring.
It's May, the Season has only just finished and were talking about relegation nearly 3 months before the Season starts! :glare: .

Good point matey... a lot of movement of players will surely come and it is not as if the season has started yet! Without a doubt new players will arrive, some we will like and some will prompt the reaction " why the F**k" but they will arrive and the debate will move to ...........Good move by MM or has MM lost it completly..............................................We will know by November and one half of the MM in MM out gang may be eating humble pie.....now where is that custard!!!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Stinkers Bridge said:
Oh well, I guess we might just as well all pack up and go home then.
I suppose it will save a lot of heartache in the long run.

I think you ought to conisder the fact that any 'new' players will have complimentary 'rickshaw' transport to and from training sessions. The bloke in Watford is widening his client base.

I hear that a couple of Falkirk reserves are very interested.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
brightonfan_86 said:
Nope I'm being honest here, nobody wants to come down here and play for us, so where the f*** are these replacements going to come from? answer me that?

Perhaps if you sat down and thought about it you may understand how things work a little better. Transfer activity does not really kick in until July. Adams did not sign Zamora until a week before the league season actually kicked off. Having run fantasy football leagues in the past I never used to get any squads until early August because that is when the most activity took place.

To put it into context, May-June is when players take their breaks. Those not being retained have been released and are now looking for clubs. We are also in a World Cup year, if some unknowns perform well then the bigger clubs will snap them up this then may push some squad players further down the pecking order who then decide to move, usually to a smaller club - this in turn causes squad members of smaller clubs to look elsewhere to guarentee first team football.

On top of that are wage demands if players can hold out for better wages elsewhere they'll stall on any decisions until all offers are in. We may well be competing on a more level playing field in League One than the Championship.

One thing is certain very few new faces will be in before July.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
brightonfan_86 said:
Are we heading to the depths of League Two? Because if we don't sign replacements in the next couple of months, I'm going to fear the worst and say we're going to get relegated.
For f***'s sake give the club a chance ! Jesus it's not even June yet and you're already panicing. Calm down and be a little patient.

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour
Perry Milkins said:
I think you ought to conisder the fact that any 'new' players will have complimentary 'rickshaw' transport to and from training sessions. The bloke in Watford is widening his client base.

I hear that a couple of Falkirk reserves are very interested.

Thanks Perry - That's just swell.

Once again, I am already looking forward to the first game of the season - the players emerging onto the pitch, bathed in sunshine, spokes of the rickshaws glistening, 75% of the crowd already moaning about new signings/lack of new signings .... oh I can't wait. :lolol:

1066gull

Kinky Gerbils said:
xxxx off wanker, I hate you and hope you get hit by a car.
your sick you are. i dont no how you know but to say that at this time makes out how twisted your mind can be

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
We looked a decent side with GNW playing, get a target man, left back and maybe even a flair midfielder we will be up there. It is ridiculous that we need exactly the same players as this time last year.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Adriodinho said:
your sick you are. i dont no how you know but to say that at this time makes out how twisted your mind can be

Seriously, What are you on about?

On second thoughts I hope its a Train

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fragmented Badger said:

This is all reliant on McGhee not acting like a complete FUCKTARD

He will. Mark my words he will.

And then the MM brigade will have to try and defend the indefensible...cue wages, facilities, stadium :bla: :bla: :bla:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here