Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Two Here We Come?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It will be interesting to see the calibre of players who we sign, as DK is indicating that they will not be either young or old, so one has to assume they would be at their prime! Albeit from a side from division three in Albania!!!

Also players looking at the situation from the outside might, quite rightly, pose the question to why MM appears to have fallen out with so many of his first team squad. Would you want to come to what can appear as an unhappy club

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
think we are relying a little too heavily on the youngsters cutting the mustard. i mean, our pool of natural strikers is now kazim richards, robinson and gatting

if the youngsters prove to be good enough, then i dont see us struggling. however, if we take a few early defeats, there confidence could well drop and then we may have a struggle on our hands

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
I think the clearing out of fringe players is a good thing, not a reason to panick. MM has accepted that these players are not good enough to help bring us back to the championship, and is releasingtheir wages for new players. If these players who were not good enough (with the possible exception of Nicolas) for the first team, are replaced with players who are, then we obviously have a stronger squad than last season. In a weaker division.

As for this panic about no players wanting to come here, I don't buy that. Our situation is no different than it has been for the llast few seasons, and we have managed to bring good enough players in before. OK last season proved a BIG problem. But there was a number of reasons, one of them being that we were looking to recruit for the champoinship and therefore up against 'bigger and better' clubs. Not the case next
season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here