Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] League Cup Round 3 draw

Worked for me after a few minutes, just as well it's for this noddy game rather than a proper ticket scramble

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
No upper tiers? I didn't like it slumming in the lower reaches with all the oiks last time

Reactions: KNC

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
None of the club comms have said this so do we assume that travel is not included again and that P&R will be charged for?
Isn't that the usual thing with cup tickets, at that price they can't be expected to pay for this.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Weird afternoon that was got a call at 11.30 from supporters service couldn’t answer so called them back at lunch said called by mistake! Then couldn’t get a plumb seat in w1f really thought my account had been suspended proper shat myself

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Like others had a frustrating ten minutes when I was unable to buy the tickets as the option was greyed out. Changed to mobile view and then all was good. Particularly bad when held up and supposed to be working lol!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
While sorted out fairly quickly, this happens far too often during a season, where effectively someone has failed to change a zero to a one to allow tickets to be correctly allocated.

It wouldn't matter too much if for matches of this type where only the lower tiers are open, if those who have ST in the lower tiers have the first window to enable the purchase of their ST seat, then tier two for all ST and onwards.

No doubt the FAB will use their considerable influence to ensure this is adopted

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Isn't that the usual thing with cup tickets, at that price they can't be expected to pay for this.
Yes but they usually make it clear in the ticket comms as not everyone will realise this

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
£15 is good value I have to say. Wish it was 15 points, rather than 10 tho...

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
How did the P&R work for the Crawley game. Did they check tickets both ways, or was it a free for all as normal.

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
I'm trying to purchase three tickets (2 STH and one myalbion+), but it's saying that the myalbion+ member can't have any tickets. Has anyone managed to buy tickets for a myalbion+ member?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here