Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] League Cup Round 3 draw

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
ST based on age at start of season, and add ons based on actual age at the time?

...unless it's a cup game and you buy your own seat I the ' buy your own seat window'.
If you buy your own seat outside that window it's age on day of game.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Ticket information for our Carabao Cup third round tie against Wolves at the Amex has now been released.

On sale dates:
All season ticket holders: Wed 4 Sep, 2pm
MyAlbion+ members: Thu 5 Sep, 9am
Season ticket holder / MyAlbion+ guests (four guests): Thu 5 Sep, 2pm
General sale: Fri 6 Sep, 9am

Advance ticket pricing:
Adult: £15
65+/Under 21: £10
Under 18: £5

Matchday ticket pricing:
Adult: £20
65+/Under 21: £15
Under 18: £10

Points awarded for this fixture: 10
Just an update on ticket sales one week in
Original release was 13,600 of which there are about 3500 left on sale.
Less than 400 in the lower west in the end blocks, nearly 1400 in lower east mostly in the end 2 blocks either side and in the north stand nearly 1700 with all blocks having some availability.
Had a look on a wolves fan site yesterday am and they reckoned they had opened 3 blocks in the south stand and sold about 1300.
Had a wry smile when some of them were complaining that the corner block had opened first and now the latest block was closer to the middle.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
19,175 for Crawley including 3,200 1901 Club in the number and 3,000 Crawley, so 13k home seats sold.

Fewer Albion fans interested in this tie?
I was a little surprised at the lower take up of tickets but there was a late surge for the Crawley game so still time for more with a week to go.
Also a chance for the club to put it into fans minds with some judicious announcements and images on the big screens at the Ipswich match on Saturday!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was a little surprised at the lower take up of tickets but there was a late surge for the Crawley game so still time for more with a week to go.
Also a chance for the club to put it into fans minds with some judicious announcements and images on the big screens at the Ipswich match on Saturday!

A win and great performance would give a boost.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
About 1,900 left to sell - do we reckon these will all sell out by Wed?

I think these will sell, quite a few will make a late decision
Please remember if you leave it till the day of the match it will cost an extra £5 per ticket.
That being said it was the same for the Crawley game and yet we sold about 500 more on the day, guess some people have money to burn!

Of the 1900 left just over 1000 in the north 660 in the east (550 north end and 110 south) and just over 200 in the west (all at north end)
Wolves have opened from the corner to the block directly behind the goal, so likely about 1800 sold.
I would say unlikely to sell the 1900 left and with Wolves not selling their allocation the attendance will not be as many as Crawley game.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
19,175 for Crawley including 3,200 1901 Club in the number and 3,000 Crawley, so 13k home seats sold.

Fewer Albion fans interested in this tie?

"Sussex Derby". We hadn't played Crawley for 30+ years. In the school holidays so lots of kids went.

Wolves is such a tedious draw. Transport will be shit.

I can easily see why Crawley attracted a bigger crowd. Everyone who sits around me at the Amex seemed to be going to the Crawley game but nobody can be bothered with this one.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
"Sussex Derby". We hadn't played Crawley for 30+ years. In the school holidays so lots of kids went.

I can easily see why Crawley attracted a bigger crowd. Everyone who sits around me at the Amex seemed to be going to the Crawley game but nobody can be bothered with this one.

And hoping for a cricket score against Crawley.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Hence why its being rewarded with 10 loyalty points

Last edited:

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024
Are there loyalty points for Wolves? I didn’t see any reference to LPs, unlike Crawley. I’m going anyway but would be nice to collect a few more points.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
1000006266.png

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
ST based on age at start of season, and add ons based on actual age at the time?
Age at point of sale. Too much admin otherwise... No need to pro-rata season ticket cost based on age part way through the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here