Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Cup Final - Arsenal v Birmingham.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Awful from Arsenal, totally unacceptable. Well done Birmingham City, both their fans and players were clearly up for it and deserve this piece of history for them.

Arsenal could barely manage more from one song, the support from the fans sounded like an average day at the Emirates.

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
This fb status from an Arsenal 'fan' I know just makes me want to cry, almost lost for words trying to explain to him why such ramblings are an absolute disgrace:

"Arsenal Football Club you are an absolute embaressment. Never have I been so annoyed and yet so unsurprised. Actually feel sick!"

So pleased brum won today, Wengers ongoing 'urgent' need for a decent centre half and goalkeeper has never been so well demonstrated as it was today. Delighted.

I agree. That spelling is atrocious.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They've never been the same since Vieira left.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hilarious. What a great day's sport, the West Ham game was excellent, the finale of the cricket was epic, and then the piece de resistance from the Arsenal defence. Really pleased Birmingham won, at last a cup final for the neutral to remember. It's been about 20 years.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
JPT vs Luton, mmmm. Considering the fact this was a Wembley Final, I'd say it put me more in mind of this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here