Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leaders debate,whose ahead ?

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
Sorry, I wasnt aware that the debate was about 'performance' there is nothing that can be said that will influence me in any way. It is a pathetic extension of that waste of space 'Question Time'. These are desperate politcians. My Dad said to me 'Give it a watch its a good laugh' Ive tried and now ive stopped watching. Its nausiating.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets be honest no one who was going to vote Labour or Tory will chane their minds. Any waverers may well be tempted to vote Lid Dem so they have come out the best from this which was always on the cards.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Clegg is absolutely pissing this. Cameron has failed to overcome my prejudice. Brown has been awkward but has put in a reasonable performance for one so uncomfortable in front of the cameras.

Full marks for Alistair Stewart for his moderation, he's kept it flowing well.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have met and worked with many politicians and never known an honest one no matter their creed.

I persist in voting for party policies and not for individuals no matter how the spin doctors and tv companies try to brainwash me to the contrary

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Clegg was found out with the defence question. A definate own goal.

Disagree, he is bang on about trident. £100bn on a pointless missile which we will never use. Shame none of the candidates said that they would cut back on defence waste by not fighting vanity wars in the first place.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Well, I have not heard anything I haven't heard before. I wouldn't say this is a debate, they all seem to be making policy statements.
So I will still be voting for my Conservative doctrine beliefs.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Clegg was found out with the defence question. A definate own goal.

not sure thats so simple. something all missed was the possibilty of reviewing how the nuclear deterent is provdied and costed. seems to be scrap it verses upgrade the current, surely it has to be included in any review?

Clegg is absolutely pissing this. Cameron has failed to overcome my prejudice. Brown has been awkward but has put in a reasonable performance for one so uncomfortable in front of the cameras.

pissing it is strong, but definatly come out the best overall.

Brown, still fighting an old opposition style battle. Cameron got that right in the summation, always trying to make people fear the Tories.

i can see Labour really tanking if the public cotton on to this and turn off from it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here